Is Conor McGregor the Prince Naseem Hamed of MMA?

weaponzero2k2

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If you look at the two careers they are eerily similar right after getting exposed Prince Naseem Hamed fell off the map lost motivation and the edge of perceived invincibility... Prince Naseem Hamed became fat out-of-shape Rich spoiled brat who never had another significant fight after getting exposed.... while I believe that Connor will have another significant fight I honestly believe he will lose it no matter who it they put him up against unless it's a total can...and with his trainer making statements about having to be convinced to train him again, this leads me to believe Connor is not taking anything seriously but being a businessman... discuss

Last edited:
When Conor's own trainers don't want anything to do with him again because they think his health is at risk, you know it's time to pack it up.

He got exposed. The rest of the UFC will be out for blood. He's a marked man.

Last edited:
2004, 2002 accounts
what is this lemon party?

Conor was exposed 2 years ago by a no-camp Diaz. It had no impact on his confidence, or the confidence of his delusional fans.

If there was a fight that derailed his career, it wasn't Khabib, it was Floyd. If you're going to make weak comparisons to Hamed, that shitslide started a year ago August, not two months ago.

DO NOT COMPARE A LEGEND TO A NUGGET.

Prince never beat any high level competition. McGregor has. He's not focused now, so he'll lose to anybody and will destroy his legacy if he continues. His punching and speed was laughable in that Khabib fight. He looks nowhere near the same athlete.

I think it's fair to say he was exposed along time ago considering he never seemed to work on his sub defense and all his losses come that way.

Nail in the coffin was probably nate diaz tho, good fighters don't lose to him lol he's a gatekeeper.

I think it's pretty clear that he's the Ronda of MMMA

Big draw
Favorable matchups
Immense hype
Delusions of grandeur
Fell back to earth

I don’t know which made me happier Barerra beating the shit out of Naseem or Khabib smashing Conor.

Naseem defended his belts a bunch of times, what are you talking about?

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but Conor was truly exposed by Chad Mendes, not Khabib or Diaz. Chad truly showed that Conor's TDD is nowhere near the level required to compete at the top. He ragdolled Conor and slammed him into the ground with his double legs like Conor was a sack of potatoes.

No. Conor seems to be one of the most over rated mma fighters of all time. He doesn't want to fight anymore

All these excuses about his motivation and not being focused were no where to be seen when people said he was roasting Khabib in the press conference. His power and speed meant nothing when he gets tired like he did when he fought Nate in both fights and this time against Khabib he had no success early because of the early TD of Khabib but people want to chalk it up to ring rust and Conor not being into it even when he was talking mad shit. All of a sudden Conor's words before the fight don't mean anything when before they were taken as gospel by his fans when he was winning. The amounts of excuses he gets after every loss is ridiculous and biased.

wtf

everyone has to be the someone of something.

conor is the prince naseem of boxing who is the dennis rodman of basketball, who is the andy murray of tennis, who is the brooks koepka of golf, who is the conor mcgregor of mma......

make sense?

Back