We have to keep a brotha down

MilkSteak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in an age where superfights happen more regular than title defenses, it’s our job to keep a brotha down. Every complained and bitched about Conor moving up. Now, we want max to? Say no. Max has so much work to do and a legacy to cement? It’s proven that the media get their questions from sherdog, so step up, be vocal, and keep a brotha down.

beast2.JPG

I would like brotha to go up, because few more cuts and we will bury brother down.

What's Ja sayin?

Max moving up has to do with his weight cutting issues. For health reasons, he should definitely move up sooner than later.

I think in the case of Max it has been due to concerns of health, rather than simply wanting superfights. I'd rather him go up a class than kill himself.

But he said the last cut was easy. If he isn't struggling to make weight, he should stay at FW.

War POW Max..lol

Naw...move up. Next challenge.

Hes literally never missed weight. He suffered from concussion symptoms not kidney problems. Dude isnt even a big LW.

people want fighters to move up when they dont like them and want to see them lose. its a beta thing

Max isnt black
Brotha is for the brothas
Stop stealing their thunder

#no hawiaan washing

Mr. Holloway looked to be in fine form during his last match. I assume that the weight cut wasn't especially severe given his very impressive performance. If Max feels he can stay at 145 safely he should.

Back