Dana hates Woodley for not defending the belt, right?

D'z

Me against 40 of you?...A fair fight! -Big L
@Black
Reaction score
But he just fought Till 3 months ago.

Meanwhile, Conor NEVER defended a single belt he had and Dana rides his nuts like a fanboy.

And yet this jerknut is about to sign a 10 year contract extention?!

Pffft.....
clown-dana.jpg

I used to hate Woodley. I thought him pulling the race card was in poor form. I also wasn't a fan of his entitled attitude. Hind-sight, I realize he was right, Dana legitimately treats him differently. And now, every time Woodley does something that pisses Dana off, I'm happy.

Time to get rid of this relic.

Yeah Dana is an idiot. He, Rogan and Buffer all need to go.

Probably because woodly is a whiner.

images

dana-white-money.jpg

But he just fought Till 3 months ago.

Meanwhile, Conor NEVER defended a single belt he had and Dana rides his nuts like a fanboy.

And yet this jerknut is about to sign a 10 year contract extention?!

Pffft.....
View attachment 486023

I used to hate Woodley. I thought him pulling the race card was in poor form. I also wasn't a fan of his entitled attitude. Hind-sight, I realize he was right, Dana legitimately treats him differently. And now, every time Woodley does something that pisses Dana off, I'm happy.

Time to get rid of this relic.

Dana loves those who bring money to the UFC

Dana hates Woodley for no reason at all

Dana doesn't love those who don't bring money to UFC plus have the record of booooring, inactive title defenses that went all 5 rounds (3)

Should have stopped at "dana hates woodley"

Whatever comes next in that sentence is merely an excuse

Dana just reflects the same sort of thing people write here.
He's giving (some of) the fans exactly what they want.

Dana loves those who bring money to the UFC

Dana doesn't love those who don't bring money to UFC plus have the record of booooring, inactive title defenses that went all 5 rounds (3)
Yeah okay bud

Obviously. Lol.

Anyone with a brain can see the special treatment.

I do enjoy seeing woodley upset Dana lol. It’s pretty funny

Would be funny if woodley wins again and just shit talks Dana in the interview.

Whoa.....Rogan can stay
I think he's been downhill since 2011. Getting too invested in one fighter, the Ronda Rousey BS, thinking Lebron James could beat any fighter... I'd like for him to be gone.

When u know it's a Conor thread even before opening it..............

Obviously. Lol.

Anyone with a brain can see the special treatment.

I do enjoy seeing woodley upset Dana lol. It’s pretty funny

Would be funny if woodley wins again and just shit talks Dana in the interview.
Unfortunately don’t think Tyron would, would love to see it though

No, that's just his excuse.

Yup. I think he just hates him because he doesn't kiss Dana's ass. First it was Woodley is boring. Then when he finished Till in dramatic fashion he switched back to Woodley is always hurt or Woodley is always complaining.

I think he's been downhill since 2011. Getting too invested in one fighter, the Ronda Rousey BS, thinking Lebron James could beat any fighter... I'd like for him to be gone.

He will still have those feelings lol unless they bring in Bas to replace him, Joe is the best color commentary in the game.

Woodley has to defend like 15 times in order to hit the same PPV count as 1 Conor PPV.
People who make a business money get treated differently, one day you will learn when you leave your basement.

Or it's because Woodley is an explosive athlete.
comment_HFDqSLIKM3ySded2WA5un88PCzGsoRC6.gif

Back