Can Alexander Volkanovski Be a Champion at 145?

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
The division is pretty wide open right now and a win over Mendes would propel him into the top 5. Does he have the skills to beat a guy like Holloway and become champion?

The division is pretty wide open right now and a win over Mendes would propel him into the top 5. Does he have the skills to beat a guy like Holloway and become champion?
Moicano boi boï

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

He's proven himself to be the best grinder right now at 145. Max would be favoured at this point, but Volkanovski has the potential to beat him.

I've been seeing a lot of this. Don't really remember his fights. Can someone give me a fight to watch where his performance really impressed you?

I can see it. The guy is a monster.

His only loss is to a legit WW.

I've been seeing a lot of this. Don't really remember his fights. Can someone give me a fight to watch where his performance really impressed you?
Watch the Jeremy Kennedy fight, Kennedy was undefeated at the time including 3-0 in the UFC

Also ruined Elkins epic win streak

Watch the Jeremy Kennedy fight, Kennedy was undefeated at the time including 3-0 in the UFC

Also ruined Elkins epic win streak
I'll check him out. Anything to look out for? Anything he's great at specifically? Thanks for taking the time.

Mendes is a real tough matchup for Volkanovski

He's basically going up against a more experienced and technical version of himself

If he can win that fight, he can beat anyone although I think Max is also a tough matchup for him with that lateral movement, length and chin

Been saying this for a while. He's looked unstoppable so far.

I'll check him out. Anything to look out for? Anything he's great at specifically? Thanks for taking the time.
Very good wrestling and disgusting GNP. Also has good power and very good boxing

I would def say his wrestling is his strongest point

were going to find out soon. imo no, there is a massive difference in beating the bottom 15 or lower top 10 guys over the top 5 guys. if he beats chad mendes then yes his ceiling is very high, chad is no joke for any 145 guy

w1200_h678_fcrop.jpg

He used to play rugby at 215lbs

Back