Holloway vs Mcgregor 2?

TrevorLahey

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think this would be a great fight to make for the UFC at either 145 or 155. Holloway has won 13 fights in a row with 10 finishes since losing to Mcgregor and I think it would be awesome to see him avenge his last loss. Mcgregor never did officially lose his 145 lb belt in the octagon so if he could make the weight I think it would make for a pretty big pay per view event. Even if the fight was at 155 I think it would be a good fight and a pretty big draw on pay per view. I do think Holloway could pull a lightweight title fight right now but honestly I really want to see him bust Mcgregor's face up the same way he busted Ortega's.

What do you dingle berries think? Would you be interested in this fight? What weight would you prefer? Is there a match up for Holloway that you would prefer to see?

If I reply to your thread does that mean I accept the label of dingle berry?

....oops...too late...

Only happens at 155 at this point. And why? Why would Max move up to another class to fight the guy that just lost there?

Only happens at 155 at this point. And why? Why would Max move up to another class to fight the guy that just lost there?

To avenge his loss vs said fighter?

Tony vs Khalabeeb
Max vs Conor
Poirier vs Diaz
Lee vs Gaethje

Little sexy tournament

Would be awesome. Conor smokes him again tho

That fight is awesome and a win-win situation for all involved imo. It would also make a lot of sense to do this for the 145 title, assuming both guys can still make that weight.

To avenge his loss vs said fighter?

That's fine and all, but Conor doesn't deserve to fight against another champion. He needs to be fighting an appropriate opponent in his division.

Realistically that means fighting someone that's ranked 5-10 at 155. Max meets neither of those metrics. This circus sideshow shit is fucking idiotic. Pettis, Gaethje, and Barbosa are good matches in terms of styles, and in terms of rankings. If Conor can't get past these guys, than it's crystal clear, he is not Top 5 material at 155.

Last edited:
Tony vs Khalabeeb
Max vs Conor
Poirier vs Diaz
Lee vs Gaethje

Little sexy tournament

giphy.gif

I would like to see this for the 145 belt

It makes too much sense

-Max has an L to Conor
-Conor never lost the belt so it's not a terrible 'gifted' title shot
-Another title fight for Conor
-Conor is too small for LW
-Gives Max the pay day he deserves

I would like to see this for the 145 belt

It makes too much sense

-Max has an L to Conor
-Conor never lost the belt so it's not a terrible 'gifted' title shot
-Another title fight for Conor
-Conor is too small for LW
-Gives Max the pay day he deserves

Great in theory. But do you think Conor can still hit 145?

I'm not interested in it and I know Conor isn't. Conor caught him early on and at the best time. Today the fight would go a different way.

McGregor vs Duffy 2
Holloway vs Poirier 2

Winners fight eachother, so we'll get a new fight with Holloway and Duffy or another rematch.

Imo the title of FW GOAT is up for grabs between Aldo, Max and Conor and the most direct path for either man to cement his claim would be:

Aldo: to reclaim the title.
Max: to avenge his loss to Conor.
McG: to reclaim the title.

For these reasons, I would LOVE to see Max vs McG II @FeatherWeight.

Because last time they met said fighter pushed his head up against the cage like a bitch.

Back