Should Conor bother coming back to UFC? I feel like it’s so below him at this point in his life.

dragonclaw

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
upload_2018-12-10_7-56-16.png
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.

great, another thread with some stupid dork dickrider obsessed with someone's else money

He should have started his own niche organisation and asked Dana to put it on fight pass.

Your right TS,

He should go to Bellator instead - thats more his level.

Conor can’t compete with top contenders. He truly hit the lotto for his skill set and trash talk. He’s not a top 5 fighter at 144/155 anymore. Thank god he got his $, because he never should have earned anywheres near that based on skill alone.

Personally if my net worth was in the hundreds of millions I wouldn't be stepping into a ring to get punched in the head repeatedly, at all, ever.

But if the man wants to be remembered for his fighting legacy, he's gotta fight. No shortage of great opponents available atm.

I would absolutely love to see Conor come back.

Why? Cuz I love him as a fighter. And I love him as an entertainer.

I wouldn't love to see him come back to get humiliated, and I wouldn't love to see him come back to destroy Max, Poirier, Khabib or whomever.

To add to that, the loss did nothing to him. With the exception of the Khabib sackriders, everybody else knows Conor loss he was coming off like a 2 year lay-off and faced unimaginable ruckus in the dressing room immediately before the fight caused by the other side.

Wow, a Conor nuthugger who can't accept the reality that Khabib ran over Conor and instead makes excuses.

giphy.gif

I think Conor s trainer said it best when he said in Conors ideal world he would be partying during the week and fighting every weekend.

Conor can’t compete with top contenders. He truly hit the lotto for his skill set and trash talk. He’s not a top 5 fighter at 144/155 anymore. Thank god he got his $, because he never should have earned anywheres near that based on skill alone.

Ohh, the hate is strong with this one.

Let's see, he knocked out the long-time reigning FW champion who was in his prime in a mere 13 seconds, then he stepped up a weight class and took out a game Eddie Alvarez with ease and took home another title, but nah, he ain't got no skills..

Let's see, he knocked out the long-time reigning FW champion who was in his prime in a mere 13 seconds, then he stepped up a weight class and took out a game Eddie Alvarez with ease and took home another title, but nah, he ain't got no skills..

Oh he has skills. But he’s one dimensional
As soon as Conor goes to deep waters (lol 3 rounds...) he fades entirely .

And clipping aldo once doesn’t prove anything. Aldo whoops Conor handily. Good thing Conor got his only shot in.
There is a reason why he doesn’t offer rematches to people he knows can beat him.

There’s also a reason he arguably lost to Diaz twice and spent a shit ton of $ to try and prepare for a barely winning fighter.

I'd be most concerned for Conor from a mental side of things. No way he should fight Khabib or any strong wrestler next.

In terms for his 100 million net worth, as long as he doesn't get married and keeps clean enough for endorsement deals I don't see him crashing and burning unless he starts fronting more businesses that are doomed for failure.

that's nonsense, he beat the guys who beat the guys, with his skills and made it look easy.

Oh he has skills. But he’s one dimensional
As soon as Conor goes to deep waters (lol 3 rounds...) he fades entirely .

And clipping aldo once doesn’t prove anything. Aldo whoops Conor handily. Good thing Conor got his only shot in.
There is a reason why he doesn’t offer rematches to people he knows can beat him.

There’s also a reason he arguably lost to Diaz twice and spent a shit ton of $ to try and prepare for a barely winning fighter.
he beat Nate in a 5 round war.

View attachment 485973
The man is worth over $100 million close to $200 million. His Proper Twelve is literally sold out everywhere, the stores can’t keep it on the shelves.

The obvious reason for him coming back at this point is to avenge the loss to the rat. But it’s like, why even bother messing around with people lower than you at this point? Khabib is a good fighter and all, but truth be told, he’s a guy that lives at home with his parents and associates with people with very shady backgrounds, I don’t think Conor should give him the time of day.

Conor should focus on doing what he does best - making the $$$, and right now, he can make so much more away from the fight game.

LOL the extent of the lies someone has to go through to convince himself of another reality... for someone who does not care TS is even alive.

Guy Ritchie wanted him to Play King Arthur

He couldn't because of his schedule,
and the dude from Sons Of Anarchy got the part.
(that movie blew at the box office)

Maybe with Conor, it would have done better tbh.

I think his future might be in Entertainment.

I like Proper 12. It's a great, earth-friendly alternative to anti-freeze, my car has never run better in the cold.

Not the skills that you and the rest of the fan base think he has. Were you the idiot who said he would have KO'd Robbie? Fucking embarrassing.

I wouldn't love to see him come back to get humiliated, and I wouldn't love to see him come back to destroy Max, Poirier, Khabib or whomever.
Better ship him off to Bellator or WWE then so the fantasy can continue.

Back