Platinum broke up with GF, Living in the car. Trying to get with Rachael O. What A GOAT.

Hades86

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What a GOAT Plat is, Shooting his shot at Rachael O while living in his car. No shame. LEGENDARY lol.

sonnyandelvis.jpg View attachment 485933
Living in a car doesn't make you GOAT material, son. Now, living in a boat with an alligator and a bunch of hotties like Sonny Crockett did? That's what gets you on the list.

Good on him for dumping Horseface, but didn't they just get back together?

What a GOAT Plat is, Shooting his shot at Rachael O while living in his car. No shame. LEGENDARY lol.

Apart from clear racism against him for being black, it’s impossible to dislike this man.

Why is he living in a car ? What happened to these donations for Afro-Americans ?

just for money, Mike fought recently, so...it is what it is ;)

So he loses to Max Griffin and they break up. He beats Felder and they get back together. Then he loses to Cowboy and they break up again. I see what she's doing here <Lmaoo>

Didn't he buy a house in Orlando only a few months ago? Is it possible to foreclose on a house that quickly?

Or am I getting the timeline/info all wrong...

We just witness the birth of the cowboy curse?

Did he spend all the money he made fighting a bunch of times in the last two years ALREADY?

qnagoZQ.gif

God damn so they re-broke up?

Never get back with an ex. Common knowledge.

So he loses to Max Griffin and they break up. He beats Felder and they get back together. Then he loses to Cowboy and they break up again. I see what she's doing here <Lmaoo>

I told a friend the other day:

Women are not truly happy until they make a man unhappy.

Stop promoting this bum.

She prolly broke up with him cause those long as fingernails scratched her cookie!

Back