The Smashing Machine...

oldschoolmmafan

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
For new fans who may not have seen, I like to post this from time to time and it seems to have been awhile. If you haven't seen it, enjoy!

I watch it often

I fucking love that era of Japan mma

Mark Kerr stole that nickname from my dick.

I ain't mad though

<NoneOfMy>

This is the best mma doc that has ever been made. Ever.

How times have changed. Mark Kerr asking the Pride staff for narcotics straight up.
The dude was a beast though. And Japan is still pretty much like this. My friend here translated
for an MMA event and most of the foreign fighters were asking him to translate PEDs to the
event staff. Crazy... They say it's too expensive for the promotions over here to drug test every fighter.

I owned the DVD till I loaned it out once.

<mma1>

Kerr sucked. Has zero quality wins.

There was a thread on here a while back that had a bunch of retards claiming he would beat Lesnar. This place is dumber than shit sometimes
You are a bell end. Kerr did not suck. Kerr had problems and fell to them.

Gtfo.

Great watch,

One of the first great wastes of potential in MMA.

If you like this watch Driven about Jens Pulver.

And smashing machine was a great and sad Documentary.

Also, gotta love Mark getting Bas to "Accidentally" KO that play boy Rico

Foking masterpiece
Great insight on how pride fighters lived their life’s, fighting and friendship
Best MMA documentary ever imo

There was a thread on here a while back that had a bunch of retards claiming he would beat Lesnar. This place is dumber than shit sometimes
STfu. You’re the one who’s a fucking retard. You’re too stupid to watch fights while putting them in their proper context. You won’t find that on fightfinder, moron.

I watch this and that Genki doc like every year

these are worth a watch if you haven’t seen them^

360p

hope yer rig can handle all them pixels

He’d get steamrolled by Lesnar but he was great for his time. He had a lot of problems and clearly succumbed to them.

Back