Who should Ortega fight next?

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
After that brutal beating at the hands of Max, I think Ortega should get a easy bounce back fight. UFC should set a rematch with Edgar so Ortega can knock him out again and get some confidence back in him.

What you guys think?

If you want to build him back up book Ortega vs Lamas. Ricardo still has a name and Ortega would smoke him.

After that brutal beating at the hands of Max, I think Ortega should get a easy bounce back fight. UFC should set a rematch with Edgar so Ortega can beat him easily and get some confidence back in him.

What you guys think?

His potential doesn't deserve to be "easy comeback" for anybody, and Ortega is not some megastar to get his records padded.

Dude needs a vacation before anything else

Last edited:
beat him easy

not saying he doesn't beat Frankie 9/10, but 9/10 that doesn't go down the same way

and easy fight, Frankie, hahahahaha,

Josh Emmett.

Both of them just came off devastating losses. Both hit hard. Would be an interesting fight.

Edit: And because of the controversary of Emmett's last fight when Stephen's broke his face, getting a big fight like Ortega would kinda make things right. The dude did knock Lamas stiff as a board, and Lamas is a fucking beeeast.

His potential doesn't deserve to be "easy comeback" for anybody, and Ortega is not some megastar to get his records padded.
yeah i agree, ortega isnt one to pad his record.

so he should waste his time figting again. and he should get in there with with chad.

After that brutal beating at the hands of Max, I think Ortega should get a easy bounce back fight. UFC should set a rematch with Edgar so Ortega can knock him out again and get some confidence back in him.

What you guys think?

Ortega vs Zombie. lol at catering to him and feeding him a can he already crushed. Ortega needs to fight another decent striker so he can showcase his development. Him simply subbing the next contenders doesn't help his case in a Max rematch.

give him a year off and let him come back against bruce leroy

He should fight his trainer Rener Gracie

Ortega vs Zombie. lol at catering to him and feeding him a can he already crushed. Ortega needs to fight another decent striker so he can showcase his development. Him simply subbing the next contenders doesn't help his case in a Max rematch.
ortega zombie would be a crazy fight.

id say ortega fight yair, but he would beat yair easily and yair isnt really that a big name at featherweight.

I think no one from Alpha Male ever fought someone as dangerous on the ground as Brian Ortega

Ortega is really a very very legal MMBJJ player, but I don't think he's perfect in that.
He also capitalises on mistakes, and these guys are very disciplined.

Anyone in the top 5. It's how it works once you've challenged for the title and lost, unless you fought at short notice as a stand in, and even then the level of people you face would likely be above whoever you were fighting before the shot.

Obvious troll thread. For a real match-up, give him Lamas. I think he'd lose in all honesty but it'd be a tough fight for both

Jeremy Stephens, would be a good fight. Definitely lean towards Ortega getting the Win

Back