Media Some dagestani guy VS Kevin Lee

He already had a fight with a Dagestani didn't He?

10155223.jpg

Dbg3Mft.jpg

UFC-22_-Lewis.jpg

michael-chiesa-vs-kevin-lee-headlines-ufc-fight-night-oklahoma-city.jpg

There are levels to this.

Lee is probably = to a moderate to scrub level Dagestani wrestler. American wrestling and grappling is leagues behind.

People would be shocked at how easily Khabib would manhandle him.

It would like Khabib/Trujillo 2.

I got a bridge to sell you if you are basing Lee’s skills on that really short and edited clip from a training session.

13 seconds and you use the term "dominates" in the title? shit i bet could show you a 13 second clip where ortega dominates holloway if i cared enough to look

He's also got dominated by a Dagestan dancer.

0FW1DId.gif
VXlMbnb.gif

13 seconds video with one move => All Dagestanis alive > Kevin Lee

Wasteland.

13 seconds and you use the term "dominates" in the title? shit i bet could show you a 13 second clip where ortega dominates holloway if i cared enough to look
Left him up, put him on his back and controlled him till he said you got me that's domination

There are levels to this.

Lee is probably = to a moderate to scrub level Dagestani wrestler. American wrestling and grappling is leagues behind.

People would be shocked at how easily Khabib would manhandle him.

It would like Khabib/Trujillo 2.

You're right about the level of wrestling in Dagestan, but you know who's a scrub-level Dagestani wrestler? Khabib.

All the most talented wrestlers from Dagestan are on the Russian national wrestling team, or failing that they'll go to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. The guys below them in talent compete in Judo. The third tier guys compete in Sambo like Khabib did.

Not being disrespectful. I like Khabib.

And Khabib might very well beat Lee, but Lee has proven that he's a dominant grappler in that division. He ain't getting taken down 20 times and humiliated.

Last edited:
You're right about the level of wrestling in Dagestan, but you know who's a scrub-level Dagestani wrestler? Khabib.

All most talented wrestlers from Dagestan are on the Russian national wrestling team, or failing that they'll go to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. The guys below them in talent compete in Judo. The third tier guys compete in Sambo like Khabib did.

Don't be fucking silly. Khabib might beat Lee, but Lee has proven that he's a dominant grappler in that division. He ain't getting taken down 20 times and humiliated.
When you combine Khabib's wrestling and grappling he is elite. Lee would not be able to contend with the combination of the two. He'd get controlled in ways that would shock people.

When you combine Khabib's wrestling and grappling he is elite. Lee would not be able to contend with the combination of the two. He'd get controlled in ways that would shock people.

Won't matter because he's going to get merked by Al this week, right? LOL

Like I said. I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib beats Lee, but there have been lesser wrestlers who've had some degree of success stopping Khabib TDs. The notion that Lee is going to get embarrassed worse than the rest is laughable.

All most talented wrestlers from Dagestan are on the Russian national wrestling team, or failing that they'll go to Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. The guys below them in talent compete in Judo. The third tier guys compete in Sambo like Khabib did.

And Khabib might very well beat Lee, but Lee has proven that he's a dominant grappler in that division. He ain't getting taken down 20 times and humiliated.
Khabib would beat those freestyle wrestlers in MMA and they would beat him at freestyle wrestling
his grappling has JJ & Jodo while they're trained in one discipline

Back