So, Valentina will defend vs...who the hook is this girl?

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
No, seriously. Will it even be possible to sell the legitimacy of ANY contender to the title?

No one is built. Jessica Eye probably has best wins for now, from the active fighters...and? Anyone noticed?
Ariane Lipski made her name in KSW.
Liz Carmouche just beat the former best FLW girl in the world. I mean laid on her.
Nicco Montano cries.
Sijara Eubanks eats.

Neither of them has any weight under their names, and Valentina hasn't even defended the title yet, so you can't push her like Ronda or MM and say "oh, it doesn't matter who she fights by now"

Here, I'll put pictures of all potential contenders so you'll decide:
Jessica-Eye-Moves-On-To-the-Next-One_562527_OpenGraphImage.png

Ariane-Lipski.jpg

58cf21eaa3141.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

sijara-eubanks-tuf-26-finale-media-day-video.jpg

Beautiful ladies. All I see there are 8's and 9's. Wood all of them and some of them twice on sunday cause that's my fun day

The division is a joke, she would beat them all easily. She got her easy belt, should defend it a couple of times and go back to 135lbs, I'd like to see her fight Germaine de Randamie, she would be more of a challenge then anyone at 125

sijara is from my hometown and didn’t look awful against that brony lady but fuck, valentina would smoke her

The division is a joke, she would beat them all easily. She got her easy belt, should defend it a couple of times and go back to 135lbs, I'd like to see her fight Germaine de Randamie, she would be more of a challenge then anyone at 125

The issue is, girls don't seem to want to stay at 135...look at them, they all go down, and some are even up to get beat by Cyborg and get more money.

I don't recognise any of those names so I'm glad you posted pics.

She needs to fight the one in the 2nd picture.

sijara is from my hometown and didn’t look awful against that brony lady but fuck, valentina would smoke her

Do you know her personally?
Can you ask her why the fook she trains in the rapists' team?

Eubanks is going bantamweight, she announced it a week or two ago.

It is sad because at least the womens flyweight is more competitive and has a deeper division than the Cyborg weight class.

Do you know her personally?
Can you ask her why the fook she trains in the rapists' team?
lmfao is she with lloyd irvin? if she is, idk. i’ve probably never met her. springfield, MA and the greater area nearby probably has 300,000-350,000 people at least.

Eubanks is going bantamweight, she announced it a week or two ago.

It is sad because at least the womens flyweight is more competitive and has a deeper division than the Cyborg weight class.

You mean the Lioness weight class...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back