Being short isn't that bad

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're still taller than most of the women. Here's Joe Rogan who is considered short, but he's towering over Valentina makes her look like a hobbit

Rogan is always standing in there wearing shoes next to people who are bare foot.

You're still taller than most of the women. Here's Joe Rogan who is considered short, but he's towering over Valentina makes her look like a hobbit

Capture.jpg

The heavies' obsession with height is pathological, but also hilarious.

WTF is all of this Rogan is a Giant

10101188.jpg

I'm 5'10 but with shoes probably a half inch or a full one. I also dont get why Sly, Tom Cruise, Rogan etc.. get these stupid shoes that have like a 2 or 3 inch sole. They could by lifts like an inch and put it in your regular shoes, no one really notices because I've bought some just to see if I was treated any different scraping 6' feet. I only bought half inch ones because anything bigger wouldn't feel right. I quit using them I dont think it's good to have your heel unnaturally higher but I did notice a subtle difference.

I suppose if your 5' 5'' or 5-6 like the guys above I dont think lifts would cut it so they have to wear these stupid looking shoes. Rogan gets tossed around by Brock and Coleman because he has no balance wearing them or at least it didn't help lol.

Being short sucks, but it's not the end of the world. Rogan looks ridiculous, his head size doubled in a decade. Many manlets try to compensate by being too buff for their height, it even makes them look worse.

Back