How many PPVs does UFC 234 sell?

doughy rig

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I’m thinking less than 200k

The next MW title fight should be bigger with Adesanya or Silva in it but that division seems a little low on ppv

I feel like its time to bring the no buys concept to the UFC. The promotion's cards/ overall decision making is that bad

So thats what I am going to do from now on. The UFC does so much dumb stuff that, clearly, the purpose of this company is to have no buys......to make no money......

So from now on when they do something stupid I will praise them, and when they do something good (which is rare these days) i will criticize them.

This card hasn't really been filled out yet so I will reserve my judgment as to whether its no buys (a success) or good (a failure)

They’ll bring in more than Chuck and Tito don’t worry.

I'm not expecting it to do great PPV numbers, in the current market I'd say it doing over 200k would be great.
It's done great in the Australian market though, tickets sold out in a flash.

People buy PPVs? lol

They do in the US because it is the only way to watch the top fight talent in both MMA and boxing.

That said I doubt many of the PPV numbers publicly release by all promotions. The idea a ton of other people purchased a PPV attempt to make the high prices these days seem normal.

200k would probably be a success I think

Impossible to tell until the card is filled and how they promote from next year. I'll guess 280k but hoping for way more.

I feel like its time to bring the no buys concept to the UFC. The promotion's cards/ overall decision making is that bad

So thats what I am going to do from now on. The UFC does so much dumb stuff that, clearly, the purpose of this company is to have no buys......to make no money......

So from now on when they do something stupid I will praise them, and when they do something good (which is rare these days) i will criticize them.

This card hasn't really been filled out yet so I will reserve my judgment as to whether its no buys (a success) or good (a failure)

Wtf are you talking about?

I love sherdog. Ufc 234 has an amazing headliner and arguably mma s biggest up and coming star fighting arguably the goat.

It's got 3 fucking fights announced. Yet instead of raving over the quality of those 2 fights let's bitch about past card or that casual fans, who suck dick, might not like it.

at This point the ufc could just have their own channel on cable tv and have it be part of a subscription package like HBO or something and do their events that way. They would make a ton in advertising and not have to worry about ppvs anymore

I’m thinking less than 200k

The next MW title fight should be bigger with Adesanya or Silva in it but that division seems a little low on ppv

who cares not all ppvs in the ufc will sell 2 million

Back