Holloway Got WOBBLED

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Props to him for surviving

giphy.gif

BURN!!!!! I still think its funny that people thought this was going to be close.

He's out on his feet. The ref let him be a warrior.

That was kinda brutal by Max, but Ortega was in over his head here. lol

Hahaha not going to lie he looks kinda funny in that gif

Max is his prime, he fights with a lot of confidence and you can see that he’s having fun in there. He is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch alongside Dillashaw in my opinion.

Max is his prime, he fights with a lot of confidence and you can see that he’s having fun in there. He is one of the most entertaining fighters to watch alongside Dillashaw in my opinion.
I 100% agree with you.

Disgusted that his corner didn’t throw in the towel. We are not cavemen with no understanding of degeneracy. The women and children scorned with mental images that will last a lifetime as the man Stumbled across the cage is something the future generations will have to deal with as humanity spirals

BURN!!!!! I still think its funny that people thought this was going to be close.

Same. Ortega's biggest strength was getting inside and Max is a master of distance control. This fight was destined to be one sided

To any retards that missed the fight: Max did this on purpose to taunt Ortega. He was doing it pretty often.

The look on Ortegas face made (during the 4th round especially) me feel for him, he was in too deep

Disgusted that his corner didn’t throw in the towel. We are not cavemen with no understanding of degeneracy. The women and children scorned with mental images that will last a lifetime as the man Stumbled across the cage is something the future generations will have to deal with as humanity spirals

Well... that escalated quickly...

Back