Media Ben Askren dropping BOMBS on Usman & Colby

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Man, love or hate him, I don't think anyone can say Askren is a cherry-picker since the UFC acquired him. He's calling out everyone, save for his team-mate, Twood.

Time-Stamped:

Here he refers to Colby as a, "Scared little bitch" and says that Usman is avoiding him (Askren), like Covington is avoiding Kamaru. lol!!! Says that Usman is looking like a hypocrite.

Ben says he is available to fight Usman January 26th, and for him, "Not to be a little bitch like Colby."

SHOTS FIRED!

Last edited:
Ben FUNKY GOAT Askren.

Also has been taking shots at him changing his name from Marty after college.

I've tried to imagine which is the most boring of the three, gotta be Colby since he's also the weakest right?

I've tried to imagine which is the most boring of the three, gotta be Colby since he's also the weakest right?

My take on 170s wrestlers:

Askren - Best and most entertaining of the three.
Colby - Worst but goes out of his way to be interesting I guess. I'm not his audience though.
Usman - Tough Fighter but doesn't sell himself.

Asskreme is lame looking for a big payday right off the bat cuz he knows he's one Nd done...

Lawler gunna expose that ass

My take on 170s wrestlers:

Askren - Best and most entertaining of the three.
Colby - Worst but goes out of his way to be interesting I guess. I'm not his audience though.
Usman - Tough Fighter but doesn't sell himself.

This is one of those rare quality posts, cheers to you sherbro and I definitely agree with your take.

7275009152_bcc86c2d7b.jpg

Isn’t he fighting Lawler? I’m so confused by this grapplefucking love triangle.

God, I hope Askren beats Lawler so this lasts a bit longer. His shit talk since getting signed is one of my favorite things in MMA in a while.

Ben FUNKY GOAT Askren.

Also has been taking shots at him changing his name from Marty after college.

I mean, he isn’t changing his name he’s just dropping the nickname.

This is relatively normal for immigrants with names that aren’t very American. My Father had an American name throughout his schooling but dropped it when he became an adult.

I think Ben is in for a rough fight with Robbie. Dana put that fight together since he hates Ben.

Usman is the future though. He is a fucking beast. Beat RDA so god damn easily

Back