Media "Would you consider giving the first champion a title shot", "Who's That" "That answer's my question

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

<DCWhoa><{danawhoah}>

cold.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well done Valentina, i usually am always against WMMA but the top fighters are awesome to watch, namely Valentina, Nunes, Cyborg, JJ and Rose. As for everyone else meh

Came prepared for the fight, came prepared for the press conference.

Nicco Montano was a scam ... there is no way around it, as much as WMMA shills want to deny

the most blatant ducking of a fighter i ever heard of . shes scared to even mention niccos name

Valentina was like:

<FookIsThatGuy>

I only wish her fight would had been that good, nice shot to...that other lady.

I only wish her fight would had been that good, nice shot to...that other lady.
I liked your dig at Nicco, but that was a solid, high level co-main imo.

how about Nicco beats a real top 10 fighter first?

Have Nicco fight Joanna to earn a title shot.

Nicco Montano is the LINEAL FLYWEIGHT Champ of the WORLD. To be the woman you have to beat the woman, and shev certainly didnt do that. Its quite hilarious watching val walking around with a fake belt she won against a strawweight who's 1-2 her last three fights. But all real fans know the truth!

nicco-montano-ufc-228-media-day.jpg

They literally gave her that belt no way jj was going to beat her and it wasn't even a good win. Women flyweight more boring then men's.

Nicco Montano is the LINEAL FLYWEIGHT Champ of the WORLD. To be the woman you have to beat the woman, and shev certainly didnt do that. Its quite hilarious watching val walking around with a fake belt she won against a strawweight who's 1-2 her last three fights. But all real fans know the truth!
leaps.jpg

nicco-montano-ufc-228-media-day.jpg
Real champions make weight.

Back