Media K1 level striking showcase at the middleweight division

executionermma

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

But i was told* by shertards that WMMA striking sucks? This guy is a top 10-esque middleweight and strikes at Dandois's level
{<jordan}

Last edited:
Cathal Pendred-esque in his striking Joe.

But who has the best striking in mma?Ring card boy or Ryan "The Karate Master" Hall?

He fights like Holly but with weaker kicks.

He needs so say ish ish to generate better power on his air strikes

almost as good as Rin Nakai, but not quite

Theodorou is taking a book out of Rin's chapter there!

3oEduYLbc9rkDW9f3i.gif

Theodorou is taking a book out of Rin's chapter there!

3oEduYLbc9rkDW9f3i.gif

I was so pissed about that fight. Miesha went for a shitty hug point fighting using mostly size advantage.

My god, that's ugly.

Feed him to some prospect or Weidman ASAP

The LHWs displayed pretty the same level of striking. Only difference is neither guy cared about getting hit or maintaining distance. It's a sad truth, but most MMA fighters have this kind of striking.

The LHWs displayed pretty the same level of striking. Only difference is neither guy cared about getting hit or maintaining distance. It's a sad truth, but most MMA fighters have this kind of striking.
no they didn't

Didn't Rountree debunk a lot of the "K1 level" bullshit when he merked Saki?

First
You know this is a spamming stupid shallow but effective trick to disquise the low kicks right??
Second
Fighting wise its also an anorthodox way to mess with the opponents attack so (like a defence mechanism)
Third
if one of these baby punches land he doesn't cause damage but he strikes a point on judges book.
Fourth
Look at that hair. Unicorns cried on that hair boy

Back