Should Manuwa & Laprise retire?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Laprise
3 (T)KO's in the first, 2 of those in his last two fights.

3NplD.gif

Manuwa
3 fight losing streak including two (T)KO's.

3Npla.gif

Laprise
3 (T)KO's in the first, 2 of those in his last two fights.

3NplD.gif

Manuwa
3 fight losing streak including two (T)KO's.

3Npla.gif
Nah, just switch orgs maybe.

Laprise - I don't know his story, but probably should try himself in PFL next season.

Babajimi should go to Bellator. They'll buy him for UK

Let Manuwa bang, just give him a few winnable ones next. He fights good fighters it's just his style is one that leaves him knocked out or his opponent knocked out. I think he just needs to build himself back up and he'll still be in there.

Imagine how badly DC would have fucked up Manuwa on the feet

Yeh to be honest

I can’t stand manuwa and laprise no offence but I don’t care to watch him fight

I’d watch manuwa get knocked out again actually when I think about it..

Manuwa is a good and very enterteining fighter, they need him for lhw division to be exiting. Imagen him vs shogun etc, he has some very fun matchups.

Manuwa has one of the worst chins in the history of the sport, he should definitely retire.

i dont know who laprise is but i like manuwa. feed him some cans let the guy have some fun out there

Manuwa is always fun. I'd like to see him fight Shogun next.

Laprise I could care less about.

Manuwa is the best example of a glass cannon ever. It's amazing.

Yes anytime a fighter loses they should retire

they should retire. if they have families they wanna feed, too bad. Me&MrJones thinks they should retire, so thats what they should tell their kids

Manuwa has one of the worst chins in the history of the sport, he should definitely retire.
How is his chin so bad? Because he ate hard shots from Santos and finally went out? It took quite a few of them.

Not sure, but it's a very relevant question, especially since Manuwa is getting old.

Laprise? Maybe yes since he's not even a contender.

Back