So, Holloway is the FW goat because Joe Rogan thinks he is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Ronda is a once in a life time athlete?

Joanna is the best striker in the UFC?

I could go on and on. Joe Rogan is an idiot. Aldo is still the FW goat for now. In 5 years time, if Max is still the champion, there will be some new, young 145 pound fighter who will destroy him. Hint: EVERYONE LOSES EVENTUALLY.

Does anyone think Weidman is the 185 goat because he beat Anderson twice?

Tired of Rogan saying moronic things into the public and everyone believing them to be true because he said them. Majority of posters on here understand mma better than Joe. Fuck off Rogan.

I mean, he ran through Aldo.

Rogan is for sure a hyperbolic idiot though.

There’s no reasoning with Conor haters.

Joe Rogan says Max is the best ever therefore he must be the best ever according to them.

Joe Rogan also said tibau beat khabib but nope they don’t listen to joe Rogan then.

Until Max beats Conor then he’s not the goat, it’s simple

I mean, he ran through Aldo.

Rogan is for sure a hyperbolic idiot though.
I totally get that and I love Max. But like I said, everyone will lose. Max is a bad match up for Aldo, do you think Max will remain undefeated at 145 for another 5-6 years? It's very unlikely

GOAT status is for longevity. No one thinks weidman is above Anderson even though he beat him twice.

Max himself says Aldo is still the king for now..I am a huge Jose fan but I will say Max is right there now and if he continues with a few more wins he will pass Jose.

Almost like he's a commentator and he gets paid to say things.

Why are you shocked he said things?

Grow up.

There’s no reasoning with Conor haters.

Joe Rogan says Max is the best ever therefore he must be the best ever according to them.

Joe Rogan also said tibau beat khabib but nope they don’t listen to joe Rogan then.

Loled at Conor.

He's talking about Aldo. McNeverDefend is not even in the discussion

He might be the best featherweight of all time, but he hasn't done it long enough to be the goat.

Dt-u-KUGV4-AAl-PZ3.jpg

It is what it is.

Joe Rogan just shares his opinion. You don’t have to agree he’s not some ultimate authority.

Quit being butthurt over an opinion

Aldo had 8 ufc title fight wins while Max currently has 4. I think after two more fights there could argument for Max since he smashed Aldo badly twice and had a long win streak before his first title win.

For now I still say Jose.

Sherdoggers either parrot what Rogan says or mock it endlessly depending on their own narrative.

Rogan said Holloway is the GOAT? Makes perfect sense!

Ronda is a once EVER athlete? What a dumbass!

I totally get that and I love Max. But like I said, everyone will lose. Max is a bad match up for Aldo, do you think Max will remain undefeated at 145 for another 5-6 years? It's very unlikely

GOAT status is for longevity. No one thinks weidman is above Anderson even though he beat him twice.

I think their records are already comparable. I think Aldo's record is slightly better thanks to Frankie Edgar and Chad Mendes, but while longevity is also a factor, you gotta keep in mind how quickly Holloway put this monster of a record together, beating a lot of the same opposition

Holloway said himself that Jose is still FW Goat and until he gets to 30 he might be but until then no. Fucking love that Hawaiian dude.

Eh Max is one of those guys who is going to suddenly get stopped and folks are either going to shit on him for being overrated or say he is out of his prime. His style of fighting is like pouring gasoline on himself and grabbing the opponent to see who burns faster. He is pretty young but it's not something I see he can keep up later in his career. A person can only take so much damage in the gym to prep for the fight. I even don't mind if he takes a more technical approach to fighting even though it leads to less finishes

And this crazy logic is why Conor never gives rematches to fighters he's beaten, and why his fans don't think he should.

Back