Theodoru vs Weidman ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Do you think UFC is considering this ?

If Weidman somehow gets knocked by pillow fists Theoduro...is he still our boy?

giphy.gif

Better than any kick Theodorou has every thrown in his life

Would be the right match-up for Weidman. He needs to fight a lower ranked fighter and after all the damage he took, it certainly doesn't hurt to give him the most pillow-fisted fighter that is ranked.

Plus he has the style to beat Theodorou and we all want to see that.

the way theo backs up against the cage it wont work well vs a wrestler like weidman. he will be pushed against the fence for majority of the round.

Yes, Weidman needs a break from fighting contenders and a chance to get a win streak going. And Theodorou needs to fight someone he can't impose his boring ass gameplan on. Good fight.

Nope never want to see Theo fight ever again

his future is at invicta prancing around in his underwears

Haters just jelly you all ugly ass nerds.

Theodonis.

Yes, Weidman needs a break from fighting contenders and a chance to get a win streak going.
He would been given a low ball if he wanted to. But since he wants always the shortest path to the title, there you go - fight Mousasi, fight freaking Romero... I'm just speculating, just because I know he is not on some very expensive contract, so this can't be the reason (only) for him to fight just killers after killers. Maybe he has too much pride to just fight somebody. But he must to, if he wants to remember his name when he gets old (maybe too late for that). So much damage that is insane. I hated him when he knocked out my idol Silva and wanted to see him suffer. Bad me. And when he murdered Munoz. But this has been more than enough. :)

He would been given a low ball if he wanted to. But since he wants always the shortest path to the title, there you go - fight Mousasi, fight freaking Romero... I'm just speculating, just because I know he is not on some very expensive contract, so this can't be the reason (only) for him to fight just killers after killers. Maybe he has too much pride to just fight somebody. But he must to, if he wants to remember his name when he gets old (maybe too late for that). So much damage that is insane. I hated him when he knocked out my idol Silva and wanted to see him suffer. Bad me. And when he murdered Munoz. But this has been more than enough. :)

Well they generally lower your pay if you keep losing. Not very smart of him.

Yes. Hopefully he would KO Theodorou, then he could fight Tavares, Antonio Carlos Junior, and all the other ranked dudes in the MW-division who don't belong there.

OK, Theodorou has figured out how to win on points vs. these 10-15 ranked guys, so give him one that won't play his game. Someone needs to chase that Canadian femme twerp down, CATCH him and then put him on his cocky ass and not let him up.

Back