Fence Grabbin´...

gono btw

Rounds...
Banned
Reaction score
Should be penalized by grantin´ the TD, instead of resumin´ the action where it started.

A TD can decide the outcome of a round...

Other MMA Orgs:

Compare it with the Khabib vs Arymarcel Santos situation:

Santos shot for the TD, almost got it, but Khabib used the ropes = 1 point deducted

@ 1mn30:

What you say?

Last edited:
Should be an automatic point deduction. No warning

<Deported1>

Conor does whatever the fook he wants.

b0WQR+(1).gif

Should be penalized by grantin´ the TD, instead of resumin´ the action where it started.

What you say?

Refs call case by case, if it looked like he was going down but fence grab stopped it then sure give him top position.

How about the beautiful illegal knees on Rakic? Seemed to woke him up and get the double u.

I think it is sometimes natural reaction. People would grab ropes too even while kicking.

What you say?

How the hell is that meant to work? Were they taken down into guard, side control, mount?
And what if the fence grab is done by a fighter pinning someone against the cage or by someone already on the ground?

An automatic point deduction makes more sense, people don't generally grab the fence by accident.

so glad gunnar/oliveira ended the way it did.

oliveira grabbed the fence about 3 times, was hitting illegal elbows to the back of the head, then his corner pours water all over him lmao.

i really hope gunnar GNP's a little more in the future instead of trying to hold position looking for a sub the whole time, those elbows were fucking vicious.

I agree with granting the takedown. Point deduction is a little harsh a lot of the time cage grabbing is more reflex than anything

Back