Killashaw had a sweet revenge against Necktats

MMonk

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ya'll musta forgat how it started?
Conor called TJ a snake and everyone started to brand him as one.
Cody grabbed TJ by neck and was attacking him non stop and creating cheap ass drama on every corner, acting like a true " Alpha male"
cody_garbrandt_strangles_tj_dillashaw_the_ultimate_fighter_tuf_25.0.jpg
TJ was under a lot of pressure with snake and Alpha male betrayal thing.
But he used Bruce Lee phylosophy, adapted and overcame.
Smiled off Cody's stupid actions.
He embraced the dark side ( the snake) and Killashaw was born.
hqdefault (5).jpg
While Cody talked shit and acted overconfident, Killashaw trained hard with Master Duane.
And when the fight time came, although Cody had an early success,
TJ had a sweet comeback KO.
hqdefault (6).jpg
maxresdefault (9).jpg

xvT3o6I.jpg
Then he won a second time.

Coast to coast ass whooping.
Cody smelled the canvas at both US coasts.
Face down ass up.

Bonus:

Last edited:
Do you think Cody can even come back from such an aplha fail humiliation?

It requires a lot of maturity and introspection... which i don't see in him.

Agreed, TJ destroyed him. Cody should retire, he's done.

Well, i think he is too young and talented to write him off.

But he needs a big vacation, work with psychologist, reinvent himself and grow the fuck up.

He could be the Joe B of the division and kill of contenders and get paid.

But that's super disheartening for someone who believed He was the best in the world.

Imagine getting knocked out not once, but twice in a row by a guy you hate.

Cody should never have had the opportunity to fight Cruz anyway, and he got an instant rematch after 0 defenses. which is ridicilous.

Do you think Cody can even come back from such an aplha fail humiliation?

It requires a lot of maturity and introspection... which i don't see in him.
He won't comeback if he will keep training at Team Beta Cuck

He could be the Joe B of the division and kill of contenders and get paid.

But that's super disheartening for someone who believed He was the best in the world.
I think he's only good for beating cruz, the BW contenders all put him in a world of hurt.

I think he's only good for beating cruz, the BW contenders all put him in a world of hurt.

Idk if I can agree. Rivera, Moraes, Assuncao are hard fights but they are hard fights for anybody the same way Cody is.

Cody was able to hang on the feet with Dillashaw(more so in the 1st fight) and pieced up Cruz in spectacular fashion.

I defintely give him a serious shot vs most of the BW contenders.

Anyone rocking TJ's seasoning this thanksgiving?

Killashaw: Greatest BW of all time!

Sorry Cruz fans, your boy was too injured during his prime. TJ has surpassed him.

Once Cejudo gets his hands on him...
giphy.gif

meh, cody wins the next three fights.

Idk if I can agree. Rivera, Moraes, Assuncao are hard fights but they are hard fights for anybody the same way Cody is.

Cody was able to hang on the feet with Dillashaw(more so in the 1st fight) and pieced up Cruz in spectacular fashion.

I defintely give him a serious shot vs most of the BW contenders.

His chin and composure are the 2 things that might hold him back. In terms of skills and ability, he has what it takes to beat every other BW, and a lot of FWs too. He might even have had a decent chance againt TJ if he didn't fight like an emotional retard both times. Never seen someone fight that stupid in 2 championship fights in a row. You can see in all of Cody's fights that he lets his emotions get the best of him from time to time, but TJ was the first one to really punish him for it.

One of the best moments ever in MMA, sweet divine justice served, TJ deserved it so much after everything he went trough and how everybody threw him under the bus in the whole TAM/Snake situation.

WAR DILLASHAW!

If TJ beats Cehudo and Cruz, he is a GOAT BW!

Dillashaw's use of Mother Fu*ker repeatedly...

<{danayeah}>

I love how Tj embraced the snake moniker. He even has his signature set of training gear with snakeskin pattern, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back