Do you feel bad for Chris because he had a bad...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
losing streak? If you do then watch this and video and you’ll change your mind!

I mean he would’ve killed Mark if the ref didn’t intervene!

losing streak? If you do then watch this and video and you’ll change your mind!

I mean he would’ve killed Mark if the ref didn’t intervene!

more the ref that went full retard and let the fight continue. But the chris does strike me as the guy who would keep punching, basing thjat off how he celebrated a broken leg like he won the Olympics

Teh Chris had his luck run out when Zombie Jacare chose to show up that night

He still had a very solid career and has nothing to be ashamed of. Not every fighter gets three title defenses. Getting 3 title defenses means something

lol no, the Chris is not someone I can really feel bad for. He held the title, that's better than most. I really don't care what he does moving forward, so long as he doesn't turn himself into a vegetable, that would actually be sad and I would prob feel bad then.

So many Anderson fans are still butthurt about his losses to Weidman, get over it. No one said this shit about Rockhold continuing to beat on Weidman, probably because he didn't beat Anderson twice. Weidman has an irrational amount of hate, everyone loses you don't have to trash the guy that beat the person you are a fan of. This was on the ref just like the late stoppage in Carwin vs Mir and Weidman vs Rockhold, it's the ref's job to stop the fight not the fighter.

I like The Chris, he gets a lot of undeserved shit IMO, he has fought some goddam savages.

For his family only. It's gotta suck seeing a family member get ktfo again and again.

I guess you could say what goes around comes around. The Chris must have paid a heavy price to the MMA gods to beat Anderson Silva. Last 5 fights he's been brutally beat up. Even got hurt badly by the old trtless lion Belfort.

the Chris that throwed that elbow doesn't exist anymore

I remember watching that and thinking to my self what a fucking monster was Weidman, true piece of art

imo chris's neck surgery was the beginning of the end and his career likely could have just ended there. A lot of people who get those done never make it back to their full potential. there seems to be a slight psychical decline and mental decline. I strongly believe its why hes gotten finished so many times since the surgery too. fake discs in your neck can create nasty inflammation responses and scar tissue leading to bad muscle spasms and stiffness. knowing people who had it done personally i was able to see the look in chris's eyes change and recognize that. hes not the same man. do not see him ever hitting the top again and its not due to not being in his prime or capable anymore it was due to that one significant injury that required his disc to be replaced.

hzrqyRE.gif

He still had a very solid career and has nothing to be ashamed of. Not every fighter gets three title defenses. Getting 3 title defenses means something
This. Chris was a solid champ...it's rare to see Fighters go past 5 title defenses successfully. And uncrowning Anderson Silva...probably one of the most dominant champs in the history of UFC.

I feel bad for Chris because Herb Dean should be put in prison for Rockhold fight. 1 minute of Rockhold mounted raining unanswered blows and elbows... 1 full minute!!! Worst non-stoppage in MMA history by lightyears.

An Aussie did an interview with him recently and he brought up his losing streak (how could you not?) and Chris got very salty. I’m a Chris fan but thought that was childish.

The fuck would a ref error in the Munoz fight make me dislike Chris? I dislike him because he comes off as a smug cunt who wears too much cologne.

Back