Y'all really have no clue who Francis Ngannou is do you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 448575
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 448575

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Curtis Blaydes fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his rematch with Francis Ngannou.

Y'all really never seen Francis have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him lose to Miocic, his boring fight with Black Beast or even the Overeem KO...

Andrei Arlovski? Bojan Mihajlovic? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Francis Ngannou has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in his left leg.
- Crisp, technical takedowns.
- Solid striking, with very good ability to throw a jab.
- Underrated and sneaky cardio, knocks you out in the later rounds very easily.
- Looks the same in round 4 as in round 5.
- If his body lets him he'll keep coming.

People keep saying that Curtis will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Francis's chin is probably just as good as Alistair Overeem, you know Alistair, the guy that Curtis couldn't put away for the first 12 minutes and 55 seconds of their fight?

Curtis has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Francis Ngannou like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR NGANNOU!

I know he’s pushing 50 years old.

RIP. natural born runner was banned some other day. I vouch for his unban

He looked terrible losing to Stipe. Then was a shadow of himself against Lewis who was clearly terrified of losing again.

That version is in real trouble against Curtis. But if he can regain his earlier form and fight with aggressive he beats him again. All depends on the mental effect of those two loses.

Isn't he the guy that climbed that building and got French citizenship?

129,000 units, son...

giphy.gif

=
948306461.jpg

There is a stereotype amongst Sherbros that Curtis Blaydes fans by large are relatively new to the sport and do not watch much else MMA wise other than him. This point is being proven by the minute, since the announcement of his rematch with Francis Ngannou.

Y'all really never seen Francis have you? Perhaps 1 or 2 of his fights, right?

You may have seen him lose to Miocic, his boring fight with Black Beast or even the Overeem KO...

Andrei Arlovski? Bojan Mihajlovic? Those names mean anything to you? ... Nah, I didn't think so.

Just for educational purposes, Francis Ngannou has it fucking ALL!

- The guy has KO power in his left leg.
- Crisp, technical takedowns.
- Solid striking, with very good ability to throw a jab.
- Underrated and sneaky cardio, knocks you out in the later rounds very easily.
- Looks the same in round 4 as in round 5.
- If his body lets him he'll keep coming.

People keep saying that Curtis will defeat him with ease on the feet...

You do know Francis's chin is probably just as good as Alistair Overeem, you know Alistair, the guy that Curtis couldn't put away for the first 12 minutes and 55 seconds of their fight?

Curtis has a chance, he always does when it's standing, but stop talking about Francis Ngannou like you even know who he is or have followed his career at all.

WAR NGANNOU!
I was taking you seriously until Bojan Mihajlovic . Nice troll attempt tho

not sure, just saw one post of his some time ago and he was banned

Damn. Hate when solid posters get banned for saying something borderline. Longevity should equal some breathing space.

I’m confused. What is the point of this? Inside joke?

Back