Khabib's father interested in a rematch with Conor under boxing rules

Beyond stupid.

These MMA guys need to stop with the boxing shit.

What is Khabib's obsession with boxing? he has a fast jab for MMA standard but that's about it, between winning rounds of just striking vs Raging Al and dropping Conor, dude is feeling like GGG.

I think he doesn't want this....I think Mr Abdulmanap is just clamoring for attention, sadly. I kinda like the guy honestly though. The area where he's from, the wars, terrorism, radical islam threatening to take over the area, etc, all real threats during his lifetime.

He's managed to largely avoid these perils through sport, training younger people, and family. All things considered, I'd say he's a pretty decent guy.

Ffs, all these idiots who believe khabib is a great striker just because he landed some shots on a Conor who was clearly terrified of being taken down.

Good he should, now we can see all his "loyal" fans turn on him, even if he doesn't it will happen soon enough losers hate winners

Why is Khabib so eager to get pieced up by McGregor in a boxing match? At least with Floyd there's $$$$$ involved, but against Conor he's better off just dominating him again in MMA.

I said before that if they DO fight again, one way I could see Conor winning is if Khabib gets overconfident and tries to stand and trade with Conor while he's still fresh and ends up paying the price for it. The fact that he's angling for a boxing match tells me he's way too confident in his striking skills.

images

Abdulmanap needs to cool his jets on boxing.

Only if back fists are allowed.

Winner faces Tenshin Nasukawa under Rizin in kick boxing.

Beyond stupid.

These MMA guys need to stop with the boxing shit.

It annoys me more that so many mma fans make a million threads about them and entertain it like it's some good idea and will happen.Not to mention Sherdog making "news articles" about any ridiculous tweet someone's uncles neighbors brothers training partner says,it doesn't help.In a day and age of people basically saying anything for headlines to keep their name out there news content should be even tighter,not just spam everything.

Did not expect this attention-seeking, cash-grab behavior from Abdulmanap. Very disappointing.

I expected him to say "we only care about defending the UFC title and proving Khabib is the best MMA fighter in the world."

MMA fighters need to stop pretending that they’re boxers, it’s embarrassing...

Delusions fucks suddenly think Khabib can boxe because he caught Conor with a shot.

Didn't Khabib say he would defend his belt? This Conor fight really changed his and his entourage's attitude. Now they want to rematch a guy they already beat. How ridiculous is that?

"Stay humble"

Conor would be too proud to box him. He lost to him in MMA so he would want to beat him in MMA. I personally would love to see it from a curiosity pov. Maybe Conor could do a grapple only contest in return lol.

Why is Khabib so eager to get pieced up by McGregor in a boxing match? At least with Floyd there's $$$$$ involved, but against Conor he's better off just dominating him again in MMA.

I said before that if they DO fight again, one way I could see Conor winning is if Khabib gets overconfident and tries to stand and trade with Conor while he's still fresh and ends up paying the price for it. The fact that he's angling for a boxing match tells me he's way too confident in his striking skills.
Conor doesn't have the power in his shots to KO people with good chin. Everybody (except the nuthuggers) knows that.

Well, Conor's Dad is looking for a boxing match, supposedly. Daddy McGregor vs Daddy Nurmagomedov, perhaps?

giphy.gif

Back