Jan.26th - Who will put on the better card? UFC or Bellator?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Bellator has Fedor/Bader, Mousasi/Lovato jr, and Pico lined up

UFC looks like is going for Woodley/Covington, TJ/Cejudo, Ben Askren and so on. Actually I just realized it's a wrestler fest down here, I just realized it listing them together like this in one sentence, though obviously they are well rounded outside Askren, even then I think he's pretty good at taking people down and minimizing damage on feet.

Obviously, they are going to add more, especially Bellator I'd imagine possibly, since UFC seems to be lot more closer to adding to their card, unless they are going for super uber duper card.

It reminds me of a good old' let's-counterprogram-Fedor card days. Fans will be winners if Bellator doesn't back down and stack their cards further.

Predict who will end up with a better card, on paper that is, since you never know which will be a better card in terms of performance until it happens.

Bellator has Fedor/Bader, Mousasi/Lovato jr, and Pico lined up

UFC looks like is going for Woodley/Covington, TJ/Cejudo, Ben Askren and so on. Actually I just realized it's a wrestler fest down here, I just realized it listing them together like this in one sentence, though obviously they are well rounded outside Askren, even then I think he's pretty good at taking people down and minimizing damage on feet.

Obviously, they are going to add more, especially Bellator I'd imagine possibly, since UFC seems to be lot more closer to adding to their card, unless they are going for super uber duper card.

It reminds me of a good old' let's-counterprogram-Fedor card days. Fans will be winners if Bellator doesn't back down and stack their cards further.

Predict who will end up with a better card, on paper that is, since you never know which will be a better card in terms of performance until it happens.

Right now I'd say UFC , top three fights are already more significant than the Bellator lineup. Undercard is typically underwhelming.

I'm interested in both cards. The Bellator card on paper will likely be the better card. I'm jacked mostly to see TWood pummel Covington so that is where my sites will be.

Lots to look forward to both cards. Fedor, Mousasi, and Pico will be fun. The UFC card is pretty stacked and it will be good to see Robbie back. Should be a lot of solid fights.

One will cost me 10 bucks. The other will cost me 65 bucks. I know which one will be on my HD TV.

UFC for sure, I'll watch both and make sure I catch the fedor fight obviously but UFC will put on the better card

Bader vs Fedor is an awesome fight but Dillashaw the best fighters on either of this cards. At this point hes must see tv for me

If they were on at the same exact time, only a nuthead would pick Bellator over UFC...

These cards aren't even on the same level...entertainment wise and skill wise.

Fedor will probably get wrestle fucked, Mousasi is fighting a 35 year old man with only 9 fights...then u got Askren vs Lawler, Cejudo TJ, and Colby vs Tyron???????????????

Jesus

I'm watching UFC life. Would have done Bellator live because of Pico. But no way i'm missing Askren's debut.

My question is, will Dana duck out early so he doesn't have to wrap the strap around Woodley's waist after he crushes Colby?
<31><24>

Excited about both card. Won't watch either live though as I'll be celebrating my bday. Will have to stay away from all mma websites and youtube until I catch up.

What other Fedor cards besides the first Affliction event did the UFC try to counter program? I think none. People are obsessed with this false narrative just to glorify Fedor but in reality the UFC was trying to draw away the audience from the PPV of Affliction not from Fedor directly. They didn't even counter program the second PPV of Affliction with Fedor because they realized that Affliction wasn't much of a threat. Nowadays the UFC is too busy with their ESPN deal and schedule to care what Bellator does.

I'll watch UFC on the 100" HD projector screen while watching DAZN on the 46" TV below it, down in the man-cave.

I'm not sure I can rate them yet since both cards seem incomplete so far. I can give live Sherdog updates while watching, of which card is winning, in real time if you'd like.

One will cost me 10 bucks. The other will cost me 65 bucks. I know which one will be on my HD TV.
You should get the 65 buck one in HD TV so you will watch your hero get KOd in HD

Those two cards are must see for me. I'll be watching both . its all about preference. A lot of the newer fans do not see Fedor how og fans do and I get it. But not a chance in hell I'd miss him fight. Who knows how many more he has after the bader fight, if any.
And those 3 ufc fights mentioned above, no chance I'm missing them either.

Back