Media Ali Abdelaziz: "Khabib wants to box Mayweather, if not now, then after UFC contract ends"

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"Dana wants Floyd to come to the octagon to fight Khabib but Floyd is not a fighter , he is a boxer, he'll never step in the octagon to fight because any boxer out there knows they're gonna get their ass kick in the octagon. Floyd also says he's the A side, no he's not the A side, he's 50 years old, he's time went by, honestly I think Khabib will beat him..in a boxing fight , in an air hockey fight, in a mma fight, kickboxing fight..this is why he went to Japan to put on a fake fight"

"..and listen, we have 1 fight left in the UFC contract, if they want to do a boxing fight, we're down, if they don't then we can do other fight and maybe we can fight Floyd end of the year 2019 but for right now, Khabib is a UFC fighter..."

"..he calls the UFC guys because he knows the UFC guys bring alot of money and there's not alot of guys in boxing. He thinks it's easy money but trust me, this is my opinion, Khabib will knock him out, he's too big , he's too strong. He(Floyd) can't make him quit like Conor quit.."

Last edited:
he may have one fight left in his contract if he loses....

So he wants to make a shitload of money for a boxing match where no one expects him to win like Conor did. What a shock Ali.

"Dana wants Floyd to come to the octagon to fight Khabib but Floyd is not a fighter , he is a boxer, he'll never step in the octagon to fight because any boxer out there knows they're gonna get their ass kick in the octagon. Floyd also says he's the A side, no he's not the A side, he's 50 years old, he's time went by, honestly I think Khabib will beat him..in a boxing fight , in an air hockey fight, in a mma fight, kickboxing fight..this is why he went to Japan to put on a fake fight"

"..and listen, we have 1 fight left in the UFC contract, if they want to do a boxing fight, we're down, if they don't then we can do other fight and maybe we can fight Floyd end of the year 2019 but for right now, Khabib is a UFC fighter..."

Champion's clause; how does it work?

That has pointless written all over it.

Khabib is a good striker in MMA because of the takedown threat.

In boxing, Floyd clowns him like Bozo, easily.

If Khabib does it when his UFC contract is up, go for it.

At least he won’t hold up a division full of hungry contenders.

Floyd would box Khabib up. If Khabib wants to do it after his contract is up, then fine. Otherwise, this is a total non story.

"..he calls the UFC guys because he knows the UFC guys bring alot of money and there's not alot of guys in boxing. He thinks it's easy money but trust me, this is my opinion, Khabib will knock him out, he's too big , he's too strong. He(Floyd) can't make him quit like Conor quit.."

Reminds me of another overly cocky fighter who got his comeuppance

lol Alibaba is the GOAT shit talker right now, no wonder the cameras are chasing him, dude is a click bait machine.

Gotta love when people add 8-10 years to someones age...haha...floyd is not even close to 50. haha and I know of a near 50 year old bernard hopkins who was a world champion at 49.

There are boxers fighting on the local boxing circuit that would tool khabib...Are you kidding me...khabib is a wrestler..with shitty boxing ability...is this guy insane? he's talking about a guy that whooped canelo alverez like nothing and he thinks his amateur level fighter could even compete...pure lunacy...

Khabib talking about he doesn't care about money but he wants to do these bullshit fights as if it wasn't about the money.... cmon man

So he wants to make a shitload of money for a boxing match where no one expects him to win like Conor did. What a shock Ali.

The big difference is, conor is a standup fighter, with very good boxing skills...and even he stood no chance against floyd..khabib is a wrestler, with below average boxing...

The big difference is, conor is a standup fighter, with very good boxing skills...and even he stood no chance against floyd..khabib is a wrestler, with below average boxing...

Agreed. But the whole point is that he wants the big cash in a fight that really means nothing since he's not expected to win or be competitive, even less so than Conor. And you know Ali wants his cut.

Last edited:
Ali don't care as long as he gets that 10 percent. Khabib vs the world.

That has pointless written all over it.

Khabib is a good striker in MMA because of the takedown threat.

In boxing, Floyd clowns him like Bozo, easily.

Exactly, the head dip feint to right hand isn't there at all in a boxing match. Folk thought Chad would use that to knock out Conor before their fight can remember the previews and folk saying feint takedown straight to right hand as being the move Chad would use. Khabib timed it perfectly, got Conor looking down and moving his lead leg and just got cracked perfectly.

He just has his upright jab which Floyd will come over the top of all night and with the bigger gloves there just isn't the same space to sneak shit through, the Gloves make a huge difference in striking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back