TheRematch is going to happen, DEAL WITH IT.

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.

Ugh please God no. Conor and his entire crew got stomped out, there is no point to a rematch except money. Sad!

Last edited:
Pretty sure GSP is human.

You assclown.

I have no idea what I just read

Not even an idea or clue.

Stopped at the first line. You's ignant... Which I now notice holds some irony...

tenor.gif

We can deal with it but can Conor? Khabib gonna cruch him even worse now

coming off a 2 year layoff, isn't exactly being at your best...so a rematch is warranted...

??
Not at all

Aldo deserved a rematch after being champion for a fucking decade with multiple defenses...didn't get it.. was only offered a short notice fight..never a full on rematch

Conor took his own break and got conned by danis and didn't even defend one title once ..he deserves what he got feed him one of the UFCs top 5 LW see how he does there then let's talk rematch or title eliminator with nate

We can deal with it but can Conor? Khabib gonna cruch him even worse now

I think that fight went about as well as it could have for Khabib. TheRematch I expect to be much more competitive.

no one except conor fans want to watch the rematch. do you really want to see him get manhandled again?

Fedor - can crusher
Bones - cheater
DC - Jon’s bitch
Gsp - duck
Anderson - fraud
MM - manlet
etc
etc
etc

How will Khabib be remembered in five years time? How much “respect” will the patrons of this “sport” pay to his career? Every GOAT candidate is dragged through the mud and Khabib isn’t even yet at nor guaranteed GOAT status so how will history look back at him when he’s done regardless of if he wins or loses his last few fights?

“Legacy” in the mind of the fans is a fickle thing to be dissected and disrespected to no end. So why should Khabib do anything other than that which benefits himself? Real benefit is security for his family and their families, the means to support his village and its people who truly support(ed) him as opposed to the “fans” ... Why should what the “fans” say or think or want have any baring on Khabib’s next moves?

As far as Khabib is concerned he has accomplished his goals. He has earned his Title and he has defended it. He is content with the fulfilment of the “Legacy” that he set for himself.

Now, it’s time for security and prosperity.

The UFC obviously want TheRematch and Khabib will, if he hasn’t already, come around... and so will YOU.
Thf team man after the fight.mcgregor squad one. Khabib got punched. And khabib Jr got punked

I know I say this often but uhhhh isnt it a little early to be drinking there OP?

Back