Jon Jones or GSP—who has a more complete skill set?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Jon does. He has a better submission game, more KO power, and better at avoiding damage. He also has the edge in cardio and heart IMO.

Discuss

Bruh, who cares?

GSP — 170
Jones —205

Both great. /thread.

GSP has the skillset to beat sub par fighters like Kos/Serra/Dan hardy//Mayhem/ and fake win over Hendricks.

GSP has the skillset to beat sub par fighters like Kos/Serra/Dan hardy//Mayhem/ and fake win over Hendricks.

I think GSP would have a good chance vs guys like Colby Till and Usman, but Woodley is his literal nightmare

Jones is better than GSP at every aspect of the game.

Oh, and Finishes > Decisions

GSP

USADA...remember???
just because someone got paid it not mean WE forgot.

Peds
Allow more training,better stamina,longer drills,more strength,resistance.

Which makes one a better whatever he wants to be.

Nj, Lethal and Jack all with yellow cards. It's a glorious day to be a sherdogger.

And LOL at Jones having KO power, put down the pipe.

Talk to me hen Jones moves up to HW and beats.......welll anybody.

Jones can beat the best LHW's in the world with their own style. GSP beats the best WW's using his own style.

Jones is a more technically "complete" martial artist.

Good god you and lethal hands need to expand your horizons. Y’all are obsessed in a sad, pathetic way

I commented because this thread is dumb and I wanted to let you know. Hopefully it’ll deter you in the future.

Better luck next time, chief.
{<doc}

I think it’s obvious why your first comment was so salty. Dat fan insecurity.

GSP has better boxing and superior takedown entries/timing. Jones is better in the clinch, more dangerous on the ground in respect to GnP and has a superior kicking game.

If we're talking physical attributes, Jones has a better chin and obviously has his frame. Georges is the faster and more explosive athlete. Cardio is hard to judge, both very good.

Last edited:
How funny are idiots that think GSP is the goat

pffff
Jones by such a long margin it's not even fair.

Compare him to someone on his level. Unfair comparison.

Back