Why Stipe is Getting Snubbed

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cuz he snubbed the Boss first:

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

Feels all cool until you realize you werent the one signing the checks.

Last edited:
Tyron would be on the same boat if he lost. That’s the shitty part about sticking it to Dana.

Dana White: "You don't have to like me, this is business."
Also Dana: *punishes every single fighter that doesn't like him*

I thought is has been proven... The Double-Champ does what he wants. And Stipe isn't bringing the check that Cormier wants.

What is the aversion to getting a win before challenging for the title?

Because he is extremely uncharismatic and puts no effort into promotion. That's why nobody wants to fight him, and the UFC doesn't want to have him lead a card.

Cuz he got slept zzzzzZzzZzzzzz

17E3D417-065F-4F8D-B543-ED3F9691BC12.jpeg

I don't think he's getting snubbed. I think he got knocked the fuck out in less than a round and has no business fighting DC again immediately.

Because he got knocked the fuck out by a guy half his size in round 1. Stipe is owed nothing.

Cuz he snubbed the Boss first:

ezgif.com-resize-74.gif

Feels all cool until you realize you werent the one signing the checks.
Still feels cool, GOAT UFC HW.

I image what doesn’t feel cool is being some frustrated jerkoff who opens a sherdog account just to troll and vent his life’s frustrations.

Because he got slept in the first and a money fight involving Brock is looming

He's getting snubbed because DC is the champ and doesn't want to fight him. That's how it works.

He's getting "snubbed" because DC is at the tail end of his career and wants to go out with a big payday and Stipe wouldn't even be able to fight for the vacant title coming off 2 straight losses. Give DC a payday for his last fight+Miocic fights for vacant title afterwords=hold your horses and wait your turn, Stipe.

Other champions have been KO'ed and got immediate rematches, that's probably what Stipe is going off of.

Stipe is solid as a fighter, but he's cursed with an absolutely EPIC lack of charisma. He's on the minus side with regards to the x-factor that makes someone a star. The public will ever give much of a shit about him. That's why Dana wants him gone. He's bad for business, and UFC is a business before it's anything else (sadly).

Hopefully, this happens more often.

Not Stipe being snubbed, which he isn't, but that the former Champion doesn't get an auto after getting bounced out in emphatic fashion.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back