Brenden Schaub - "I saw Keanu Reeves at Starbucks once, and he is fine looking man."

koceyq52skh11.gif

Well he is a fine looking man. Doesn't mean you have to make a tweet about it. Brendan and Callen fantasize about cock a bit too much for my liking.

He's one dude I would not fall asleep around, he'd do some weird shit and say its a joke.

There was a comedy meme about 10 years ago where it was seen as hilarious if you were hetero but said and did gay things. They did it a lot on SNL (see pic below), although I don't watch much so I'm guessing they stopped. Anyway, the meme is old news, but Shaub still thinks its a thing. I get it, he's done a lot to brand himself and transition to some kind of niche media figure, but I fucking can't stand him.

Screen-Shot-2016-12-12-at-10.24.55-AM.png

He's like Jason Lee from Chasing Amy. I give it two weeks before he suggests a threeway between him, Callen and Rogan. No Amy.

Keanu in Speed was a good looking mofo, no joke, if Keanu wasn't autistic or had aspergers this dude would be busy impregnating women left and right, dude in his prime at 30 had all the Latina chicks moist, I remember back in high school they used to have this picture of him in their folders on the plastic section and the one with him and river phoenix and the one from point break
speed-depan.jpg

file_123278_0_keanureevesspeed3.jpg

mood_keanu_reeves_1811.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

Keanu in Speed was a good looking mofo, no joke, if Keanu wasn't autistic or had aspergers this dude would be busy impregnating women left and right, dude in his prime at 30 had all the Latina chicks moist, I remember back in high school they used to have this picture of him in their folders on the plastic section and the one with him and river phoenix and the one from point break
speed-depan.jpg

file_123278_0_keanureevesspeed3.jpg

mood_keanu_reeves_1811.jpeg_north_499x_white.jpg

If I looked like dude, I'd impregnate at least two good specimens and raise a clan of mma fighters with a wrestling base and good boxing.

Well he is a fine looking man. Doesn't mean you have to make a tweet about it. Brendan and Callen fantasize about cock a bit too much for my liking.

Pray tell - what amount of cock fantasizing do you consider acceptable then, if this is too much?

I listen to the fighter and the kid podcast frequently... and even though brendan has a hot ass wife and he has a kid. I think he would probably suck a dick given the right circumstances.

Kind of of like cody garbrandt, apparently he was outed as a dick sucker. Again, a dude with a hot ass wife, and a newborn.

"he came in on his motorcycle like a god damn snack"... he has a cringe highlight reel just based on that he talks like a 15 year old girl.
<{CMPALM}>

That's actually tame compared to his "encounter" with Richard Simmons.

richard.jpg

I thought we agreed to sequester Brendan Schaub attention whoring in the heavies?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back