Middleweight Robert Whittaker Dec 7, 2017 1 Defense

Welterweight Tyron Woodley Jul 30, 2016 4 Defenses

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov Apr 7, 2018 1 Defense

Featherweight Max Holloway Jun 3, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Strawweight Rose Namajunas Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight Amanda Nunes Jul 9, 2016 3 Defenses

Featherweight Cris Cyborg Jul 29, 2017 2 Defenses

HW: Daniel Cormier retires without losing the belt. (Beats Brock or Stipe).

LHW: Daniel Cormier vacates and Jon Jones wins belt (still doesn't lose his belt technically)

MW: Robert Whittaker gets TKO'd by Kelvin Gastelum

WW: Tyron Woodley retires champion after beating Colby and Usman

LW: Khabib retires before ever fighting Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, or any of the top contenders.

FW: Max Holloway vacates the 145 belt after beating Ortega and moves up to 155.

BW: TJ Dillashaw takes out Cruz and Marlon and retires shortly after

SW Women - Rose defeats Andrade in early 2019 and then is beaten by Tatiana suarez in mid to late 2019

BW Women - Amanda Nunes has a few more title defenses before retiring

FW Women - Cris Cyborg retires undefeated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 - DC (vacate)
#2 - Tyron Woodley
#3 - Khabib (vacate)
#4 - Holloway (vacate)
#5 - TJ Dillashaw
#6 - Nunes
#7 - Cyborg

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with DC and with Whittaker

I think Woodley may lose to Colby though. People are severely overrating Woodley now. If you look at his career, he has mostly struggled or had tougher times against guys with wrestling. Colby is tough and pushes a relentless pace. I think Colby is the toughest match for Woodley since he fought Rory.

Lol at Gastelum KO over Whitaker

Lol at acting like Gastelum isn't a power puncher that can easily shut Whittaker off...

uCBw9Tc.gif

tr1LQsq.gif

PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

3d-round-KD.gif

He's been KO'd by Thompson and almost by Romero - that's a lot of damage to the chin and it was a war vs Romero the 2nd time around

i agree with DC and with Whittaker

I think Woodley may lose to Colby though. People are severely overrating Woodley now. If you look at his career, he has mostly struggled or had tougher times against guys with wrestling. Colby is tough and pushes a relentless pace. I think Colby is the toughest match for Woodley since he fought Rory.

idk i just look at the RDA performance and then I think of Woodley's speed / power / TDD and I can't see Colby getting the win

never know tho

idk i just look at the RDA performance and then I think of Woodley's speed / power / TDD and I can't see Colby getting the win

never know tho
Woodley can't fight at a pace like RDA and Colby fought at though. It's why he throws so few strikes in a fight. He knows if he gets into a war with people, his gas tank will probably fail him.

I think they both have better cardio than Woodley, personally.

"Khabib retires before facing any top contenders" Lol.

Has Conor in his av..

Talks about a LW ducking top contenders.

LMAO

People always think the current champs are unbeatable and are proven wrong time after time. I’d be surprised if any of these come true besides DC and Cyborg, and even those I wouldn’t be sure about.

I get what you say about Whittaker and Gastelum, but I think Whittaker will knock out Gastelum.
While Whittaker was ko'd by Thompson, his fights against Romero show he can take a punch. I think it'll be a 5-round war between them, and Whittaker will come out on top.

People always think the current champs are unbeatable and are proven wrong time after time. I’d be surprised if any of these come true besides DC and Cyborg, and even those I wouldn’t be sure about.
This time last year Mighty Mouse was never going to lose and had no credible challenges in his weight class, but fast forward a year and he's not only lost but has quit the UFC too.

you're right, and never say never (as another poster said above)

DC will beat brock at HW then retire. Khabib will beat Ferguson at 155, fight GSP at 165, then retire.

woodley.cyborg are both genetic freaks who are tough to take down and also too powerful to trade punches with.

it'll take a hell of a fighter to beat both. they're both like that final bossman at the end of a video game. fighting them is like fighting on very hard mode.

Woodley has that deadly size/speed combo at 170. I don't see anyone beating him. DC will probably rematch Stipe and win again for his last fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Khabib never fights again.

Current Undisputed UFC Champions

Heavyweight Daniel Cormier Jul 7, 2018 1 Defense

Light Heavyweight May 23, 2015 3 Defenses

Middleweight Robert Whittaker Dec 7, 2017 1 Defense

Welterweight Tyron Woodley Jul 30, 2016 4 Defenses

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov Apr 7, 2018 1 Defense

Featherweight Max Holloway Jun 3, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Strawweight Rose Namajunas Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight Amanda Nunes Jul 9, 2016 3 Defenses

Featherweight Cris Cyborg Jul 29, 2017 2 Defenses

HW: Daniel Cormier retires without losing the belt. (Beats Brock or Stipe).

LHW: Daniel Cormier vacates and Jon Jones wins belt (still doesn't lose his belt technically)

MW: Robert Whittaker gets TKO'd by Kelvin Gastelum

WW: Tyron Woodley retires champion after beating Colby and Usman

LW: Khabib retires before ever fighting Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, or any of the top contenders.

FW: Max Holloway vacates the 145 belt after beating Ortega and moves up to 155.

BW: TJ Dillashaw takes out Cruz and Marlon and retires shortly after

SW Women - Rose defeats Andrade in early 2019 and then is beaten by Tatiana suarez in mid to late 2019

BW Women - Amanda Nunes has a few more title defenses before retiring

FW Women - Cris Cyborg retires undefeated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 - DC (vacate)
#2 - Tyron Woodley
#3 - Khabib (vacate)
#4 - Holloway (vacate)
#5 - TJ Dillashaw
#6 - Nunes
#7 - Cyborg

nunes never loses the 145 belt cause after she wins it ufc shuts it down. dc doesn't loses his hw belt cause he cruch brock in his retirement fight. henry doesn't lose the fw belt cause after he beats tj ufc shuts it down. khabib will never lose at all ever so he not lose that belt 2. I could even see bullet retireing as champion as well..

Back