Stipe calling out DC again.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score

cain.gif

Stipe is sounding like the bitter ex. I'm waiting for him to release DC nudes.

Fuckin hell Stipe is gonna get KO'd again if they have a rematch

Stipe should fight the winner of ngannou vs blade and stop talking about a rematch he Will never have

DC will brutally finish Stipe again. DC is a terrible match up for him.

Cormier is going to retire and Stipe will be like Rockhold angry that he couldn't fight Bisping again.

He had the chance to beat a few months ago, instead he got knocked out into oblivion and had his head bounced around like a basketball.

Needs to stop being so bitter.

If he does want to keep mouthing off, at least do so whilst working your way backup to earning another shot.

I am hoping DC just says fuck it, let's knock his lame cocky ass out again.

Wow, so thirsty

Couldn't even make it out of the first round against Daniel and now he's obsessed

Didn't that guy used to be in the UFC? Before the Cormier era began??

Poor Stipe!

Stipe would have had an argument if he was winning the fight, or it was a close decision but he got KTFO. He needs to fight another contender before he mentions fighting for a title again. He isn't GSP or Conor who can waltz into them, most casuals have no idea who Stipe is. I like him but he needs to look at it realistically.

I understand him , but far better approach would be to smash someone ffirst and then set up some WWE type call out from the octagon after that .

Stipe should fight the winner of ngannou vs blade and stop talking about a rematch he Will never have
No point in waiting so long. Stipe is available to fight now, Blaydes and Ngannou are fighting this weekend. Plus, Stipe already beat Ngannou.

I think Stipe would have better opportunities if he quit being a fireman and put fighting first. Him being champ makes the hw division look weak.

Stipe loses to Cain and DC again.

Sorry mate!

Back