Conor has lost many of his die-hard fans after Khabib destroyed him

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

The majority of people that I know hardly mention his name anymore. A few die-hard fans I know even stopped following his instagram page after Khabib took his soul <Lmaoo>

Even on sherdog, besides 2-3 trolls, there's a bunch of people who are extremely disappointed in Conor and have stopped posting about him. The guy has lost a bunch of his die-hard fans

The casuals are still fans of Conor, but these casuals probably think he's still the champion. Conor lost alot in his ass whooping against Khabib. The end of his career is extremely close.

Khabib Bless

Still here you shit house

Hitto do you ever get tired of this kind of stuff? You know...making shitty threads about your one true love aka Conor McGregor?
You're a casual. I'm talking about his die-hard fans who've been following him since Cage Warriors

Yes, it’s common knowledge that Floyd stole his prime and then Khabib stole his soul.

We don’t need a new thread every week to remind us.

Solid fanbases aren’t earned via strategic opponent selections, UFC handlings or failing to defend titles. There’s simply no legacy to it.

You're a casual. I'm talking about his die-hard fans who've been following him since Cage Warriors

If you're talking about die hards that have followed him since CAGE WARRIORS then you've probably got a few thousand world wide which is maybe three or four sherdoggers

Let's be honest though, a lot of Khabib fans are only "fans" because they hate Conor, kind of like yourself

I remember after Conor lost, you would go on every single Conor thread to post that Daniel Cormier gif of him saying "Let's go Khabib". It's fucking weird, it really is. You stalked each thread just to post a gif

That's ok. His haters will never stop making daily threads about him.

Happened after the nate fight too. Literally as I was leaving mgm fans were buying Stockton 209 shirts and putting them over their Conor shirts lol

The majority of people that I know hardly mention his name anymore. A few die-hard fans I know even stopped following his instagram page after Khabib took his soul <Lmaoo>

Even on sherdog, besides 2-3 trolls, there's a bunch of people who are extremely disappointed in Conor and have stopped posting about him. The guy has lost a bunch of his die-hard fans

The casuals are still fans of Conor, but these casuals probably think he's still the champion. Conor lost alot in his ass whooping against Khabib. The end of his career is extremely close.

Khabib Bless
Those were die-easy fans. His die-hard fans are still a cancer.

Knowing whoever follows who on instagram is far worse a fate then getting dominated in a title fight.

He'll get a few handy fights where his opponents will faint again by the sudden return of his touch of death power. His fans will go ape shit !

Lol, not even Dana knew who he was back then noob.

yeah this hitto guy is a true weirdo who doesn't know how to handle his obsession with Conor.

He's 100% totally been watching and following Khabib since 2011 during his ProFC days

Khabib Bless

What a great thing Khabib did in shutting up all the nuthuggers. Those of us who knew better knew Conor had STILL never fought a great wrestler on a full training camp. Mendes doesn't lose to Conor had he had a full training camp. He was stomping Conor before he gassed.

Hopefully the nuthuggers have had time to reflect and will realize that they bought into a load of bullshit.

What a great thing Khabib did in shutting up all the nuthuggers. Those of us who knew better knew Conor had STILL never fought a great wrestler on a full training camp. Mendes doesn't lose to Conor had he had a full training camp. He was stomping Conor before he gassed.

Hopefully the nuthuggers have had time to reflect and will realize that they bought into a load of bullshit.
That's sort of the point of this thread, there are ALOT less Conor nuthuggers on here and even in real life. They felt really let down by Conor. Way worse than the first Nate fight

yeah this hitto guy is a true weirdo who doesn't know how to handle his obsession with Conor.

He's 100% totally been watching and following Khabib since 2011 during his ProFC days

200.gif

So you're saying a lot of die hard Conor fans that have been following him since Cage Warriors are no longer fans because he lost to a 26-0 fighter that hasn't lost a round?

Those die hard fans were never fans in the first place or you are just making shit up since you're one of the biggest haters on this site.

Back