Lesser known prospects?

Allingtonskates

i do this shit with no effort
@purple
Reaction score
Other than the obvious prospects is there any that you guys think could be future title challengers?

Erick Silva, but give him some time.

Serio tho, Doo Ho Choi may be fightin for a title after he's done with the army.

Erick Silva.

Edit: Fuck, beat me to it. You've got a good eye for prospects, friend.

As soon as Erick Silva is old enough to get his driver's license....the sky is the limit.

If you are not in the ufc top 10, I don’t know you.

Something something Eric Silva.

Petr Yan, Tom Duquesnoy, Song Yadong, Movsar Evloev (if he did sign to the UFC - which was rumored), Islam Makhachev and Gregor Gillespie.

Erick Silva isn't ready to be called a prospect yet, he's basically still a sperm.

Olympian Valerie Loureda seems like quite a hot prospect.

vNTIDhJP_400x400.jpg

ACSszfGsv3c6NmK4gZsbxO7qmoq0U_hZ4LOVgjt6Og=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

valerie-loureda.jpg

Cns3O6bUMAInccR.jpg

Erick Silva, but give him some time.

Serio tho, Doo Ho Choi may be fightin for a title after he's done with the army.

Silva is 34, but when he turns 43 he can become dyslexic like Tito and change his age back to 34 again.

Yeah, Lesnar knows prospects. What of it? He's a student of the sport...

vNTIDhJP_400x400.jpg

valerie-loureda.jpg

Cns3O6bUMAInccR.jpg

I'm a fan of her.... um.... fight style.... I think. Hopefully she can fight. Can you post an ass shot too please?

Petr Yan, Tom Duquesnoy, Song Yadong, Movsar Evloev (if he did sign to the UFC - which was rumored), Islam Makhachev and Gregor Gillespie.
Gillespi is already a known prospect , and dusquenoy is far from being a contender ...

vNTIDhJP_400x400.jpg

valerie-loureda.jpg

Cns3O6bUMAInccR.jpg
She might be hot as fuck but that doesn’t change the fact that she is 2-1 in amateur mma with 3 decisions..

I agree with Johnny Walker. He is just a premium prospect at the moment. But wait until he reaches "Blue Label" status.

For some reason, bookmakers always really underestimate Rani Yahya. He’s not a mile off being champion material at 135 imo

Back