Better chance at winning? Chuck over Tito or Gus over Jones

Dingaling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Per Bovada:

Chuck +225
Gus +215

Obvious odds are subject to change, however, it seems like the consensus on here is that Chuck is going to get ran over. Yet the oddsmakers are giving him about the same chance to beat Tito as Gus has against Jones. Does that mean that Jones is going to run over Gus or does that mean that Chuck vs Tito will be the geriatric version of Jones vs Gus 1?

So which underdog do you think has the better chance of winning?

chuck over tito

anything can happen when two grandpas are battling

I'll never bet against my boy Jonny Bones, but it's fair to say the first time they fought Jon had a significant advantage in experience, not just in how to fight in the championship rounds, but in how to handle all the extra workload of media commitments during fight prep, and it really showed in R4 & R5.

Gus won't be nearly as green in the rematch. Before that fight he'd never been in title fight, nor in a R4 or R5.

Now he's been to R5 3 times and in 2 championship fights.

Chuck i guess, puncher's chance, Gus hasnt really KTFO anyone and Jones has never been stopped.

Gus over Jones. Chuck looks like he should be in a retirement home.

Per Bovada:

Chuck +225
Gus +215

Obvious odds are subject to change, however, it seems like the consensus on here is that Chuck is going to get ran over. Yet the oddsmakers are giving him about the same chance to beat Tito as Gus has against Jones. Does that mean that Jones is going to run over Gus or does that mean that Chuck vs Tito will be the geriatric version of Jones vs Gus 1?

since gus will win bet that.

Chuck already beat Tito and Gus already beat Jones

Gustafsson against Jones.
Chuck used to be a great LHW, but now he seems to be a 48 years old cokehead.
Tito isn't as great he used to be either, but hasn't declined near as much.

Well, a man is neither an egg NOR a chicken.

So factor that in I guess...

Gustafsson against Jones.
Jones used to be a great LHW, but now he seems to be a 30 year old cokehead snitch.
Tito isn't as great he used to be either, but hasn't declined near as much.

Damn. I don't think the coke or the snitching will be a factor in this fight tho.

chuck over tito

anything can happen when two grandpas are battling
Just go to because he beat chapel and I think there was a reason chuck got ousted from ufc. Dude is not medically got too fight.

Per Bovada:

Chuck +225
Gus +215

Gus gonna win. Man .

Juicehead will be geared up to the tits again, so I don't see him losing to Gus tbh.

Chuck may be trolling us with the near - paraplegic training vids.

It depends on whether or not Gus still has the cardio and movement he had in the first fight.

Also, Jones had "tells" that Gus would keep reacting to favorably and maybe Gus has to bring a very different gameplan this time. Its all the kicks that won Jones that fight IMO, coupled with Gus's gas fading in the 5th

Chuck's gotta keep it standing and im not sure he can, but he did admit to sandbagging for the media in the past, so who knows what he's really capable of? I think Tito has a fear of injury, and thats what it all hinges on imo.

I'll give Gus the edge, but i havent followed either guys career very closely. Im just expecting a finish in both fights.

Tito/Chucks a 3 rounder btw

Back