Johnny Walker destroying a can

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fast forward to 10:45 and the ref comes late but damn he sure does know how to hammer fist a lifeless body.

I'm still going with Stone cold Steve Austin and Sandman as the best can crushers I've ever seen.

All the dancing builds up his anger. The more he dances and makes innocent faces the more his inner Johnny Walker goes into an alcoholic rage.

By time he takes the smile off his face, he wants to eat the half-digested contents of his opponent's guts. And if the ref doesn't step in, he will do just that.

Last edited:
the ref comes late but damn he sure does know how to hammer fist a lifeless body.
Ref came in late, but at least Walker didn't knee-shuck him like he did to the ref after the Rountree KO. I was super impressed with Walker this past weekend, but hated him shoving the ref with his legs when the guy was just trying to protect someone who was unconscious.

As for the video above...damn, brutal.

And this is Johnny Walker destroyed by a can

giphy.gif

Opponent was still clearly alive but good hammer fists none the less. A real talent.

he's kinda crazy, but whatever. as long has he puts a nice performance, the ref is there to do his job. hendo did that all the time yet I don't see many people complaining about it

I thought this was gonna be about Khalil for a second and was about to go off on how Gohkan might be an mma can buts he's definitely not a kickboxing can.

I have a feeling that this kid is in his way to become the next Sherdog's Mike Perry.......

I like this guy lol he's like a lanky muay thai tekken character. The next brandon vera

Back