What's Next for the Rousey One??

kingT

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ronda isn't the type that settles for the number 2 slot at anything she does in life. We all saw how she left Judo for MMA after losing in the Olympics. She dominated the UFC like no other but the moment she lost, she left MMA for wrestling where she is currently making big waves. It wasn't until last night that she met the "Holy Holm" of WWE aka Charlotte Flair. I've never seen Ronda get dominated like this before. Charlotte gave Ronda an ass whopping of a lifetime. I wonder which direction Ronda will take next after the beating she took last night. Will she go back to the UFC for one last run at the title or will she compete in tennis against the likes of Serena Williams?
What ya'll think? If you are one of Ronda's advisors, what do you say to her?

On a side note; I would love to see Charlotte in the UFC one day. She's bad and thick!

Ronda is the objective GOAT of MMA but I think she has to rematch Charlotte Flair first. That's just too big of a money fight to turn down right now

I think she'll eventually come back and win the Bantamweight and Featherweight Titles. That way she can be the first woman to win two belts as well as hold them at the same time.

Which means she can also be the chosen one to defeat Cyborg (something I've called for years.)

Mystic Lockard predicts that Ronda will announce her intentions to return to MMA sometime over the next year.

Win a boxing world title via dropping world champions with body shots
{<RR}{<RR}

Ronda is the objective GOAT of MMA but I think she has to rematch Charlotte Flair first. That's just too big of a money fight to turn down right now
It will be awesome to have them go at it in the UFC

I think she'll eventually come back and win the Bantamweight and Featherweight Titles. That way she can be the first woman to win two belts as well as hold them at the same time.

Which means she can also be the chosen one to defeat Cyborg (something I've called for years.)

Mystic Lockard predicts that Ronda will announce her intentions to return to MMA sometime over the next year.
& I think her wrestling tenure with WWE will only make her stronger both physically and mentally

Back