Wu Yanan vs Lauren Mueller
Hu Yaozong vs Rashad Coulter
Weile Zhang vs Jessica Aguilar
Pingyuan Liu vs Martin Day
Yan Xiaonan vs Syuri Kondo
Kevin Holland vs John Phillips
Su Mudaerji vs Louis Smolka

for a fight pass card an 7.5/10

Theres only six names I recognize and one is a WMMA fighter.

Main event features a guy who is coming off two losses including a beatdown and a pathetic excuse of a fight.

Feels like a keep busy fight for Curtis.

Reem vs. some newbie, have a feeling end will be brutal eother way.

Cool to see Smolka back. Apparently he saod a drinking problem contributed to the skid and hes cleaned up now. Hope he gets back on track.

Peetty crappy card. Gonna go with a 2.5/10. I'll watch the first then last two fights.

I was hoping for at least one more fight, they should have signed Lu Zhenhong (17-5, BW).

Anyway, 9/10.

Digging that Song "Terminator" Yadong high placement, kid has looked phenomenal and is only 20 years old.
Khabib's cousin Omar Nurmagumedov (8-0) is one of few guys that young with such a functional game already established.
Seems like Yadong has quite the attitude and a cool personality too. He's certainly one of the most promising Asian prospects in the sport.
805beed41790ea4fdef25dd0661208bd.png

99e9661f89ec4a39897d8431ab8dc1aa.gif

TintedAcidicGiantschnauzer-size_restricted.gif

c4276abda51922b7be70fa8ed526a35a.png

8DA58AC1CEE70BFBABFD727DF064B6A5B2B31C57_size812_w400_h225.gif

6801f129ly1fluicdykeng20bz06n4qr.gif

01ed632668435543dbf826a2fb99a1fa.png

Last edited:
5/10 I might open up a stream to watch the last 2 fights.

You guys. Must have missed the last China showcase card, they're starting to develop good talent very rapidly.

7/10 should be fun. I'll be up.

He's fighting the guy who was the #1 HW prospect worldwide before being signed. Some newbie, right. Sherdog never fails to disappoint me.

If they pay me 50 bucks I watch main card

I don't know much about a lot of these guys but I'm more than happy to check out some Asian MMA

Theres only six names I recognize and one is a WMMA fighter.

Main event features a guy who is coming off two losses including a beatdown and a pathetic excuse of a fight.

Feels like a keep busy fight for Curtis.

Cool to see Smolka back. Apparently he saod a drinking problem contributed to the skid and hes cleaned up now. Hope he gets back on track.

Peetty crappy card. Gonna go with a 2.5/10. I'll watch the first then last two fights.
The Leech is almost always fun

Watch the main card

2 terrible / 10
This card will actually start at morning time in Europe but there is some numismatic show and I would rather visit that than watch these random dudes.

Gonna torrent it later in the day and just skip all the boring shit. Main event is awesome. Everything else is Meh.

And Smolka is already back in UFC? Huh?

Main event is great, the rest I have no idea who they are (except for Overeem). Doesn't mean it's gonna be a bad card but it's definitely not one I am excited for.

He's our Cameroonian knockout genius
with a 24-inch penis
Scoring all the KO's
Bellend by his toes

10/10

So-so card for me, could have some fun fights, but without Sum Ting Wong, Wi Tu Lo, Ho Lee Fuk, and Bang Ding Ow it is certainly lacking the star power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back