Favorite lanky fighters getting KO'd?

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For some reason, there is something so satisfying about long lanky fighters going down like a jenga tower. Post your favorites.

giphy.gif

nelson_struve_jpg.gif

h6czm857t5zz.gif

11111111111.gif

I don't like watching Struve get KO'd, I always feel super bad for him.

For some reason, there is something so satisfying about long lanky fighters going down like a jenga tower. Post your favorites.

giphy.gif

nelson_struve_jpg.gif

h6czm857t5zz.gif

11111111111.gif
You seem to hate Stephen Struve.

Even though he's a huge monster, he has that baby face.

You seem to hate Stephen Struve.

Nothing against him. He's the only other one besides Vick that I could remember off the top of my head. I know there are a bunch of tall dudes walking into superman punches though.

Someone used the term Lanklet in a different thread {<jordan}I have never heard any one say Manlet or Lanklet in real life but maybe I’m just out of the loop. The internet lingo cracks me up. On topic those KO’s are devastating. The Nelson one is the OG but in gif form the Browne one is the most brutal for me.

giphy.gif

Vick is so dang satisfying, most punchable face ever with dat ugly ass grin. Can't believe people on here were high on him, and probably still are, haha!

Any time Travis Browne got KTFO.

Someone used the term Lanklet in a different thread {<jordan}I have never heard any one say Manlet or Lanklet in real life but maybe I’m just out of the loop. The internet lingo cracks me up. On topic those KO’s are devastating. The Nelson one is the OG but in gif form the Browne one is the most brutal for me.

I heard a kid say "shook" the other day. I was thinking of taking his dad outside and give him a good flogging for raising a little twerp of a son.

Sure--losing that many fights by KO is hazardous. I could appreciate it once or twice but repetition made it worrisome.

OP is a manlet - confirmed

Roop getting flatlined by Cub was a good one.

I heard a kid say "shook" the other day. I was thinking of taking his dad outside and give him a good flogging for raising a little twerp of a son.
You sound shook

Hunt vs Struve
Nothin beats that.
Mark broke Struve's jaw

Yea but what if he heard it from mobb deep?

Back