Tito's inability to speak never ceases to amaze me

"Man is neither an egg nor a chicken'
- Shakespeare
-(and Kenny Florian, and Tito)

Holy shit, that got funnier the 3rd time it replayed

6 days a week. 5 days a week he trains 3 days a week. 1 day he trains 2 days.

So how many times a week does he train?

Tito needs to add a woooooo at the end

Hmm

I've got two theories about this

He really is fucked up and said this wrong,and didn't catch it

Or by days he's referring to bodybuilder style days( day 1 arms and back, day 2 chest and legs ,blah blah blah)
But that doesn't make sense to me as he says mentions several days into one week?..lol

wthayta.gif

That fact that Chuck posted this is what gets me, lol

Edit: The**

Last edited:
im telling you, tito is so far beyond the rest of humanity we just cant process the genius hes throwing at us.

Rofl, it's crazy considering he's supposed to be one of the best at hyping up a fight during his time

Does he sound stupid only when trying to trash talk? Just watched his interview on below the belt and he is pretty well spoken on there.

Hmm

I've got two theories about this

He really is fucked up and said this wrong,and didn't catch it

Or by days he's referring to bodybuilder style days( day 1 arms and back, day 2 chest and legs ,blah blah blah)
But that doesn't make sense to me as he says mentions several days into one week?..lol
I think he means training sessions per day. He trains 6 days a week, often more than once a day?

Rofl, it's crazy considering he's supposed to be one of the best at hyping up a fight during his time
Well back then he just let his t-shirts do the talking, and his feud with a WWE star in Ken Shamrock kinda helped put him over the top too. The main reason Tito sold so many fights during that era was because the market wasnt saturated with tons of cards, and he was smashing all comers.

Back