Jeff "The Snowman" Monson appreciation thread.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jeff "The Snowman" Monson

60 professional MMA wins, 38 via submissions.

ofsga9.jpg

Jeff-Monson-650x448.jpg

cormier_takes_next_step_by_picking_apart_monson.jpg

5848171669_0cfeaf376f_b.jpg

A proud Republican

** edit** sarcasm guys

Last edited:
He's a boring fighter and confused pseudo-intellectual manlet. Other than that he's awesome

I can dig a fighter trying to be more than just a fighter. Big ups to Monson...

Why drink that much juice to be so submissive

Shit even fighters FROM Russia aren't Communist, GTFO Monson

A grown man who's politically active and still doesn't understand that Communism and Anarchy are antonyms, waste of space half-wit.

he's actually head of the republican party in the ussr.

Writing on social media, Monson, who has previously cultivated ties to the Russian Communist Party, said he ran as an independent.

“I was invited by United Russia party to run but I am independent. Unfortunately I learned there are no communists in Communist party in Russia,” Monson said on Monday.

Sad that you can create a single appreciation thread without the majority of posters fighter bashing.

Good fighter, one of the best heavyweight grapplers the sport has ever seen. Had a good career considering his stature, don't think we will be seeing anyone beating his record for north south chokes.

A grown man who's politically active and still doesn't understand that Communism and Anarchy are antonyms, waste of space half-wit.

The only half-wits are those who don't know that communism, as defined by Marx, is stateless. Communism IS anarchy.

Monson would not have had a good time with the USADA

LOVE the snowman, been a big fan for well over a decade.

One of the best mma related pics ever:
418F315F-980E-4EF7-9F37-A9D04CB6AD3B.jpeg

Back