Jones will cheat again.

Yangpetrus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Screencap this.

If he cheated twice it's because he needed steroids to perform. He would now rather be exposed as a cheater again (he's used to it by now) than risk his legacy by returning as a deflated version of himself and getting exposed as a total fraud.

He has nothing to lose by getting caught again and everything to lose by fighting without being roided to the gills. Even if they permaban him he will retire the LHW GOAT according to many, and even though he never proved he could fight clean, we won't be able to 100% tell if he wouldn't have been the GOAT even if he didn't cheat.

He's in the USADA witness protection program now though, so he may go next level PrideFC style.

OFVsZuK.png

Wouldn't put it past him at all. He'll of course have a tearful speech to go on about and a blind, devoted few on here will still act like he's innocent. Cycle repeats itself. Literally for Jon.

No news here. If you said Jones won't cheat again then i'd be surprised.

Get popped once, shame on Jon
Get popped twice, shame on Malki
Get popped three times, shame on Noviztky

I think we're due a personal life fuck up first.

My money's on elbowing a handicapped kid in the face while trying to cut in line at a Wendys.

UFC will reintroduce pride just so Jones can cheat again.

"We are bringing back pride for the fans" -Dana

Meanwhile in New Mexico "Jon Jones it's too hot go get some fans" Greg Jackson

Of COURSE he will.

He actually has zero reason not to now, as he has seen that no matter how many times he gets busted, he's allowed to keep coming right back with nothing more than a love tap on the wrist.

Plus, now that he's snitching for USADA and they are no longer disclosing when a fighter pops, so we'll never hear about it anyways if he does piss hot for the umpteenth time. lol

USADA has already been figured out, no doubt in my mind that Jones knows how to beat the system now.

Anything he's done gets tossed out the window the second he popped for steroids.

Screencap this.

If he cheated twice it's because he needed steroids to perform. He would now rather be exposed as a cheater again (he's used to it by now) than risk his legacy by returning as a deflated version of himself and getting exposed as a total fraud.

He has nothing to lose by getting caught again and everything to lose by fighting without being roided to the gills. Even if they permaban him he will retire the LHW GOAT according to many, and even though he never proved he could fight clean, we won't be able to 100% tell if he wouldn't have been the GOAT even if he didn't cheat.

Not sure this is true. I too, believe Jon has never, ever, fought a clean fight in his life. I also think he will continue to cheat, he can afford doctors to monitor his levels to pass USADA testing.

But, he certainly has a lot to lose if he gets caught again.

Keep crying he's going to beat Gus and you're in for another dominant title reign from the GOAT. You know it and that's why you're making excuses. Oh Yeah and enjoy your wastelanded thread. See ya.

Since he is now in usadas pocket, im sure ts is correct. Jones will cheat more, eyepoke w no consequences and pull out more wins. Gus was a tough fight for him and i can see gus pulling the win off, but if jo es is allowed to poke his eyes at will like he has throughout his career, he will win.

Since he is now in usadas pocket, im sure ts is correct. Jones will cheat more, eyepoke w no consequences and pull out more wins. Gus was a tough fight for him and i can see gus pulling the win off, but if jo es is allowed to poke his eyes at will like he has throughout his career, he will win.
Didn't they approve updated rules in Nevada that you can be deducted points for just sticking your hand out with outstretched fingers?

Not sure this is true. I too, believe Jon has never, ever, fought a clean fight in his life. I also think he will continue to cheat, he can afford doctors to monitor his levels to pass USADA testing.

But, he certainly has a lot to lose if he gets caught again.

What? I think he's done much better by cheating than he would have fighting clean. Imagine if that fight against St.-Preux were his first high level fight--would it have propelled him to stardom?

Didn't they approve updated rules in Nevada that you can be deducted points for just sticking your hand out with outstretched fingers?
Yeah but never gets enforced thst ive seen. Its such a thing that can definately change the outcome of a fight and should be an automatic point deduction 9n fighters know to do it. Jones does it on purpose and should have to take the point loss since it happens in every one of his fights

Back