Fight Night Beijing Free Fight: Francis Ngannou vs Curtis Blaydes 1

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
HZbPckG.png

Thx bro, was a good watch.

Wait did Anik say „at least 29“?

Razor had nuthin for The Predator last time and has nuthin for him on Saturday.

Ngannou could beat Stipe had he fought like he did against Blaydes

Ngannou could beat Stipe had he fought like he did against Blaydes

It's possible.
Ngannou came into the Stipe fight thinking he was gonna take his head clean off in the first 2 minutes. Never seen a fighter rush for a finish that early, well not that I can think of right now at least.

Razor had nuthin for The Predator last time and has nuthin for him on Saturday.

I don't know about that. Curtis has improved quite a bit since that fight, and their career momentums seem to be going in opposite directions in recent times.

I'm hoping Ngannou can get that fire back and put on a great performance, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Curtis wrestle the brakes off him this time.

I hope Blaydes can get the W. Nothing against Ngannou but the way Sherdoggers were posting homoerotic threads about him and UFC acting like he was already champ, it's made me want him to lose a bit just so everyone can see he isn't as great as they thought. Heavy handed, sure but that doesn't mean he's the baddest man on the planet.

I don't know about that. Curtis has improved quite a bit since that fight, and their career momentums seem to be going in opposite directions in recent times.

I'm hoping Ngannou can get that fire back and put on a great performance, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Curtis wrestle the brakes off him this time.
Ngannou is like 50 years old. His fire has burnt out.

I don't know about this rematch. I hope its a draw.

Seriously, felt like just yesterday that these two debuted. Back in 2016 jeebus.

I hope Blaydes can get the W. Nothing against Ngannou but the way Sherdoggers were posting homoerotic threads about him and UFC acting like he was already champ, it's made me want him to lose a bit just so everyone can see he isn't as great as they thought. Heavy handed, sure but that doesn't mean he's the baddest man on the planet.

This shit is getting grossly exaggerated. He had like a dozen people who liked him here after the Overeem KO. The backlash to the over-the-top push that he got from the UFC started well before he lost to Stipe.

This shit is getting grossly exaggerated. He had like a dozen people who liked him here after the Overeem KO. The backlash to the over-the-top push that he got from the UFC started well before he lost to Stipe.
Grossly exaggerated? I think not. So many were on his band wagon and singing his name like he was the next GOAT at HW. Why? Cause he is heavy handed and Sherdoggers loved his physique. That is literally IT.

Grossly exaggerated? I think not. So many were on his band wagon and singing his name like he was the next GOAT at HW. Why? Cause he is heavy handed and Sherdoggers loved his physique. That is literally IT.
He also had a very impressive performance against a top prospect named Curtis Blaydes.

Ngannou threw his last fight against Lewis, but don’t think he’ll throw this 1, so I’m predicting a Ngannou tko.

Ngannou looked really good in this fight. Showed good fight IQ, great TDD, patience. What happened to this Ngannou?

I'd be down for Cormier/Ngannou [<cena1}

Back