Overeem vs Pavlovich predictions

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score

Pavlovich is 12-0 and seems to have a pretty good hand speed for a horse meat lover. He’s got some wrestling too.

You guys think Overeem chin can take a shot from Pavlovich ?

I hope the Reem can pull this one off, his back is against the wall here.

This is Sergey's first real fight that isn't against an over-matched bum.

Seems to have potential but Reem takes this one. Knee or kick to the body TKO.

Moves faster than the average HW it seems, Overeem will be looking at the lights again, crazy matchup for a debut tho.

Dude looks fast, agile, and scary. Love Reem but if this savage goes in and gets aggressive I see reem getting cautious, rocked and dropped.

I am gonna take Pavlivich on this one by TKO. He's got a patient style and good technical boxing and will wait for his openings. I think he will catch Reem with a good shot.

I don't know overeem is very skilled and is coming from a very good training camp with blaydes in the mountains.. Pavlovich looks like a strong guy but this will be biggest fight of his career

I predict a brutal finish for either guy.

Overeem fights are always fun, something crazy almost always happens. He gets KO'd in the most brutal way or he KO's his opponent outta nowhere. aka JDS/Hunt

Jesus hands up chin down Overeem lol.

Overeem is going to end up brain dead someday because nobody makes him quit fighting. How many times has he been KO'ed now? 13 times in MMA plus additional times in orgs like K-1. I don't know exactly but he's been KO'ed at least 15 times. To put that into perspective, Dana was begging his friend Chuck to quit MMA after 6 KO losses.

Solid main and co-main.

Looks like UFC is trying to set up a 4 man tourney for next shot.

Hopefully Reem takes this one seriously. He looked like he was just going through the motions with Blaydes.

Should be an interesting fight. Big test for Pavlovich, hopefully he gets the win.

Overeem is going to end up brain dead someday because nobody makes him quit fighting. How many times has he been KO'ed now? 13 times in MMA plus additional times in orgs like K-1. I don't know exactly but he's been KO'ed at least 15 times. To put that into perspective, Dana was begging his friend Chuck to quit MMA after 6 KO losses.

Mans gotta eat tho

Reem is washed up from being past his prime several times over. Pav should fucking shatter him pretty brutally.

Back