Media Now more than ever is the time for ‘The Eagle’ and 'El Cucuy' to settle the score-Méndez

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib's coach has the right idea and I hope he can influence the champion to follow that advice

Talk of a rematch between Nurmagomedov and McGregor, however, refuses to go away and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the UFC brass opts to snub Ferguson in favour of another lucrative bout.

Mendez isn’t opposed to Nurmagomedov rematching McGregor but believes now more than ever is the time for ‘The Eagle’ and 'El Cucuy' to settle the score.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-Javier-Mendez-UFC-News

This guy was saying a couple weeks ago he wanted Khabib to fight Mayweather

I agree it's the fight to make.

Will be a real shame if we never get to see this fight.

I don't care what some no mark has to say.
Just make the goddam fight happen.
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Knock on wood it happens

sexy-blonde-girl-kissing-a-rubber-duck-picture-id157608922

I think he got caught up on the hype but cooler heads have prevailed , He sees that the Tony fight is the one to make

I wonder if it's not tony or conor , what will be the sentiment here

Making any fight other than Tony-Khabib would be number one bullshit.

Khabib's coach has the right idea and I hope he can influence the champion to follow that advice

Talk of a rematch between Nurmagomedov and McGregor, however, refuses to go away and it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that the UFC brass opts to snub Ferguson in favour of another lucrative bout.

Mendez isn’t opposed to Nurmagomedov rematching McGregor but believes now more than ever is the time for ‘The Eagle’ and 'El Cucuy' to settle the score.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc...Conor-McGregor-UFC-229-Javier-Mendez-UFC-News
Almost no one is talking about a Conor rematch ... except Conor and Dana. Conor got smashed. You don't get a "do over" when you get dominated in a title fight as the challenger.
Conor jumped the line twice at LW. Enough is enough.

Almost no one is talking about a Conor rematch ... except Conor and Dana. Conor got smashed. You don't get a "do over" when you get dominated in a title fight as the challenger.
Conor jumped the line twice at LW. Enough is enough.

Totally. Actually, I have the feeling that Khabib himself wants to fight Tony next.

Dude just street fight. Idc. Like fight in a bus. I want to see the bestbv beat. Have Connor v diaz 3. Then have Connor v zabit 0.1.

lol he would make more money off that fight than he has made training all his world champs together, of course he wanted that fight.

Khabib doesn't seem all that interested in fighting at the moment. Not to mention who knows whats going to happen as far as suspension goes. Khabib will probably have to vacate and Tony fight someone for the belt. As far as I'm concerned Tony been the champ the whole time.

giphy.gif

Making any fight other than Tony-Khabib would be number one bullshit.

yep, they should keep making this fight no matter how many times it falls down, fuck just make it on a week notice.

@Marc A literally has to be the most pathetic, obesessed Conor stan on this site.

Conor's fighting career going off the rails is sending this guy into the depths of insanity. I'm embarrassed for him.

He needs to be reported.

Khabib doesn't seem all that interested in fighting at the moment. Not to mention who knows whats going to happen as far as suspension goes. Khabib will probably have to vacate and Tony fight someone for the belt. As far as I'm concerned Tony been the champ the whole time.

giphy.gif
Tony got the vacated belt from Conor. The real champ is the guy who beat Conor. Not the guy who lost to Micheal Johnson.

@Marc A literally has to be the most pathetic, obesessed Conor stan on this site.

Conor's fighting career going off the rails is sending this guy into the depths of insanity. I'm embarrassed for him.

He needs to be reported.

Uhh...this thread seems to advocate for Tony being Khabib's next fight. You realize that, right?

I dont see how tony has a chance.. But sure i want this fight to happen as tony deserves a crack at the belt long over due...

But the only guys beating khabib are tcity gsp woodley askren maybe kev lee he can wrestle. Outside of that khabib will just grapple fuck them all..

Tony will be on his back 5 outa 5 rounds and get decisioned

Back