How badly UFC needs Vadim Nemkov who just beat Phil Davis?

Really like Reyes striking hope he keeps winning. How was Nemkov against Davis, was it a 3 round split

I never found Phil Davis to be very impressive tbh. He fights the opposite of what his physique suggests he would fight.

Really like Reyes striking hope he keeps winning. How was Nemkov against Davis, was it a 3 round split

I had it 29-28 Nemkov, but Rds 1 and 2 weren't very clear for Nemkov. He just stayed far more active. Davis got him down in the 3rd and clearly won that round. Davis just didn't throw enough, but he took very little damage. If you judged the fight as a whole, I think Davis did more in the 3rd than Nemkov did in the first two rounds.

Nemkov will stay in Bellator, and Rumble will joinBellator as well.

I never found Phil Davis to be very impressive tbh. He fights the opposite of what his physique suggests he would fight.

He's probably one of the best fighters at avoiding damage out there. I can't recall where I've ever seen him hurt or busted up.

He's probably one of the best fighters at avoiding damage out there. I can't recall where I've ever seen him hurt or busted up.
This. Davis even managed to avoid being KO'd by Anthony Johnson.

Do you people even watch Rizin?

Moldavsky, Prochazka, and Albrektsson are all superior fighters to Nemkov. UFC should sign them all first.

The real best light heavyweight
20160925075722_S16L2945_new.JPG

Do you people even watch Rizin?

Moldavsky, Prochazka, and Albrektsson are all superior fighters to Nemkov. UFC should sign them all first.

Idk if i'd go that far (despite results reflecting that).He gassed vs Jiri but iirc was winning and his gas looks way better now than then so I could see it going differently plus other improvements.Jiri puts on such a crazy pace though,so that is taxing so maybe he would gas again,it is on of the reasons I picked Jiri in that fight.I picked Nemkov over McGeary in a pretty good upset.

Iirc I thought he beat Albrektsson but i'd have to watch those fights again.I was talking about the UFC picking these guys up (minus Karl) while they were still fighting in Russia.They are all young and would have been a great addition but UFC didn't care about building anything,that's why 205 is trash now.Before I even clicked the thread though,I thought of these three guys so good call.

My Pick History: Vadim Nemkov
6 Predictions · 5 - 1

• Bellator 194 · 2018.02.16
  • Vadim Nemkov · Decision
  • Bellator 182 · 2017.08.25
  • Vadim Nemkov · KO/TKO · Round 1
  • RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016 · 2016.12.29
  • RIZIN FF 1 · 2016.04.17
  • RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2015 · 2015.12.31
  • Jiří Procházka · KO/TKO · Round 1
  • RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2015 · 2015.12.29

I had it 29-28 Nemkov, but Rds 1 and 2 weren't very clear for Nemkov. He just stayed far more active. Davis got him down in the 3rd and clearly won that round. Davis just didn't throw enough, but he took very little damage. If you judged the fight as a whole, I think Davis did more in the 3rd than Nemkov did in the first two rounds.
davis has always been really good at avoiding damage, never even seen him hurt.

dudes got a chin for sure, he ate a bunch of clean shots from rumble, he clearly felt em but didn't look " hurt ".

just wish he had some more pop on his punches and knew how to set up takedowns better, he's got pretty good kicks though.

Still only ever lost to the best versions of Rashad, Rumble and Bader

Massive scalp for a young Nemkov

Phil gave that fight away. If he would've chased the TD from the beginning, he would have won a decision or subbed him.

Nemkov is still a great up and comer though.

Nemkov is a young really good fighter. Why bring the ufc in to the conversation when he just signed a new deal with Bellator

Back