Why is Khabib's Dad so obsessed his son doing a Boxing match? wants Conor rematch in Boxing

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Khabibs dad wants his son to make the most money is what im thinking, he knows how much Khabib would make in boxing against Conor or Floyd Mayweather, they would be getting the lions share due to the Muhammad Ali act where the fighters are protected and this is why promoters cannot make more than the main event fighters in boxing.

ROUND TWO
Conor McGregor news: The ‘Notorious’ set for rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov in a BOXING ring – reports

Abdulmanap said: “As for the fight against Conor according to the rules of boxing, we are interested in such a fight.

“Khabib showed that he is able to win the best drummers of mixed martial arts. He talked about this before, but few believed it.

“However, after bright victories over Michael Johnson, Edson Barbosa and Conor, (people) begin to believe.

“Nurmagomedov is able to do it in the boxing ring. Khabib has all the skills to win by the rules of boxing. One of the key skills can be called endurance.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/...ious-rematch-khabib-nurmagomedov-boxing-news/

For fucks sake. Even people who beat McGregor begging for a McGregor match, hahaha

All I can say is Conor murders Khabib in a boxing fight

“Khabib showed that he is able to win the best drummers of mixed martial arts.
giphy.gif

"I want Conor to face Khabib in freestlyle wrestling"

- Tony McGregor

This is ridiculous. They're both MMA fighters, why would people want to watch them fight in a boxing match? I understood when Conor fought Floyd, but if you want to watch boxing, watch boxing. There are some great matchups in the next 4 months.

The real question is why do people put mics in the guys face and ask him questions everyday

You think I give a fuck what a fighters dad has to say about anything?

If only that happened and mods would make them a separate section like it was for Floyd-Conor.

I love Khabib but this whole post fight process has gotten annoying AF. From the dictator and political world tour, the activism and this whole boxing angle. Tony's the fight so just fucking fight him already

i wonder what the source of the news if half the shit that comes out of russia is BS lol.

It shows you that people who preach high principles the most are often the first to betray them, in this case for money.

Conor would toy with Khabib in a boxing match.

Also, in before some random mouth breather posts the gif of Khabib knocking down Conor.

Back