Isn’t it Ironic that Conor beats Khabib in a boxing match?!

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It’s been fun to punk Conor since Nate Diaz, but gotta give props where it’s due. Conor sacrifices his limited abilities for the sake of fans and entertainment. Regardless if he was carried by Floyd throughout the rounds I think Conor would beat many of the lower 100 ranked fighters in boxing’s Welterweight division. In fact I bet Conor could copy Shawn Porter and try to smuther Paulie Malignaggi and bang with him on the ropes, at least going 12 rounds and punking Paulie with skepticisms.

I appreciate how Conor focuses on upper torso fighting rather than kicking or grappling. He goes for the kill on the top. That’s a big plus for Conor imo.

I say he TKO’s Khabib in boxing.

Khabib winning was a fluke. Conor was distracted by the commotion backstage.
<bball1>

who gives a fuck they aren't boxers

Whats ironic about that

Were we supposed to believe that Khabib is a better boxer because he knocked down Conor in a MMA fight with takedown threat?

Isnt it ironic that Art Jimmenson beats Royce Gracie in a boxing match ?

tumblr_inline_pg7ps2nmbV1r6jb6k_540.gif

"I am sure that Conor would win with Khabib in a tennis match, haha, take this Conor haters!"

Conor would be great in 3 round exhibition bouts.

Beyond that he gasses and flails arm punches. Shit's embarrassing.

Khabib beats Conor in a grappling match, Sambo, and more importantly in a MMA rematch.

Conor would do nothing at WW boxing because the limit is 147.
Conor came in at 153 vs Mayweather so he's a super welter/light middle.

There's a reason why he fought a 40 year old retired Mayweather and didn't start with a top 100 opponent, they'd beat him.
Boxrec has 1844 active super welters 'Jimmy' Kilrain Kelly is at 100 http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/596181 he's 23-2 and beats Conor boxing.

Conor also wins monopoly against Khabib imo, maybe ping pong also

the mental gymnastics from Conor fans who can't accept Conor was so thoroughly defeated....

they are desperate for a win....

Relax, kid.
Conor can outdrink Khabib... probably.

Conor would do nothing at WW boxing because the limit is 147.
Conor came in at 153 vs Mayweather so he's a super welter/light middle.

There's a reason why he fought a 40 year old retired Mayweather and didn't start with a top 100 opponent, they'd beat him.
Boxrec has 1844 active super welters 'Jimmy' Kilrain Kelly is at 100 http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/596181 he's 23-2 and beats Conor boxing.

That’s because Floyd allowed the comfort and was a plus for Floyd not needing to do 147. UFC fighters drain an average of 20lbs, more than boxers. When Conor fought Nate, that was Conor’s ideal weight. Just like Conor, many boxers drain to the limit they can handle and try to win against whoever, vise versa.

But who wins a bowling match? That is the important one for MMA fighters.

What’s better is just like boxing, when fans drop their heroes they start to make fun of them.. it’s obviously doable in MMA fan hood. I guess in commercial fantasy wrestling such notions don’t exist cause it’s fake?

How could you forget one of America's most popular sports? Throwing Darts? I'm sure Khabib is a bum there and Conor would mop the floor with him.

Suck haters!

With 10oz gloves that shot is different compared to MMA cushion and knuckle placement. Conor strikes with straight hands aka a cross or lead right/left. Khabib doesn’t think such fundamentals.
Yeh Khabib is the obviously the better boxer...
Khabib whipped his ass in MMA easily, you know, the sport that they actually both participate in. That is all that matters.

It’s been fun to punk Conor since Nate Diaz, but gotta give props where it’s due. Conor sacrifices his limited abilities for the sake of fans and entertainment. Regardless if he was carried by Floyd throughout the rounds I think Conor would beat many of the lower 100 ranked fighters in boxing’s Welterweight division. In fact I bet Conor could copy Shawn Porter and try to smuther Paulie Malignaggi and bang with him on the ropes, at least going 12 rounds and punking Paulie with skepticisms.

I appreciate how Conor focuses on upper torso fighting rather than kicking or grappling. He goes for the kill on the top. That’s a big plus for Conor imo.

I say he TKO’s Khabib in boxing.
Lol if you seriously believe Conor carried Floyd, then I can honestly say you don't know shit about fighting/boxing.

No shit he beats Khabib in boxing Captain Obvious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back