Conor vs Nate or Conor vs Cowboy

Tough one. Both would sell.
I would take either and not be upset about it, either

We've already seen Nate twice.

Let's see a new match-up.

Nate's beaten both, it's better to see Conor and Cowboy now.

I would love for the Diaz Bros to fight again, consistently would be extra appreciated.

However, I am not interested in the rubbermatch, unless it's a retirement match for both fighters involved, so let's wait some years...atleast two or maybe a year and a half considering anyone who's fought at the highest levels of this brutal sport for about a decade and especially for longer: shouldn't have to feel the need to justify "early" retirement.

Let's have Cowboy and both Diaz Bros fight Gaethje (if Nick can still make 170 or (even more doubtful) still make 160 for a catchweight bout.)

I want to see Nate and Nick in action fights.

I want to see Cerrone pull off a win or two at LW before getting that strap within ideally 5 fights so he can have a chance to get some title wins in if he successfully pulls off his try to become champ.

Khabib and Tony are absolute nightmare matchups for anybody or just about anybody in that division.

I bet Nick Diaz has no clue where UFC headquarters/performance center is....No way, they didn’t even break ground last time he fought.

Nate isn't even a fighter anymore. Cowboy it is.

Funny how his #1 contender status fight is gonna be against 2 fighters who don't even fight in LW.

tenor.gif

Does it have to be those fights

Khabib vs Conor II, why don't you see this immediate rematch?

Back